How to you get rid of the stomach flu
If you are throwing up, see your doctor for medication. Drink water, keep your diet very bland such as chicken soup,rest, aspirin. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-you-get-rid-of-the-stomach-flu ]
More Answers to “How to you get rid of the stomach flu“
- ･ 1 Replenish your body with fluids. Due to frequent vomiting and diarrhea, individuals who suffer from… ･ 2 Drink clear liquids. During the first 24 hour period, sufferers ought to stay away from heavy foods… ･ 3 Take acetaminophen for…
- If you are having vomiting and or diarrhea, don’t have anything but clear liquids for the next 24 hours. That would be things like water, jello, non caffeinated soda pop (root beer, Sprite, 7-up), jello and popsicles. If the symptoms stop a…
- Viral Gastroenteritis Treatment. View diagnostic tests, medical proecedures, otc and prescription drugs on Healthline Treatment Search. There are 7 procedures and 1 diet found for Stomach Flu…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you get rid of the stomach flu or just an upset stomach? Help please…?
- Q: I got sick last night and I barfed then today all day I felt like I was gonna barf again. Please tell me how you would get rid of a stomach flu (if I have that) or just to stop a stomach ache and being sick? Overnight please, I have to go to school tomorrow.:) Thanks so much
- A: Crackers, are the best thing to eat. A good way to eat it is to open a can of chicken noodle soup, and fill with crackers until it turns into a mush. Then sip on some strong tea slowly.
- How do you get rid of the stomach flu faster?
- Q: I woke up this morning and BAM! i had the stomach flu. I’m hoping it’s the twenty-four hour kind, but if it’s not, i’d like there to be a faster way to get rid of it..Does anyone know a way?Thank you
- A: Drink plent of fluids, vitaminc C supplements and rest.Take 1-2 paracetamol every 6 hours if you have a fever.
- how can i get rid of the stomach flu?
- Q: hello i am 11 years old and i woke up this morning and i had the stomach flu. i am a girl and i want to get rid of the stomach flu fast. please help me.
- A: If you are having vomiting and or diarrhea, don’t have anything but clear liquids for the next 24 hours. That would be things like water, jello, non caffeinated soda pop (root beer, Sprite, 7-up), jello and popsicles. If the symptoms stop after 24 hours, you can add bananas, rice, applesauce and plain toast to your diet along with the clear liquids for 24 hours. If you’re all better by then, you can increase your diet, but don’t any spicy or greasy foods and stay away from milk and milk products for a few more days.If your symptoms persist despite drinking only clear liquids, you need to see a doctor as you can become dehydrated.