Is it bad if you have a lot of gas
Gas is made in the stomach & intestines as your body breaks down food into energy. All people pass gas,some more than others. It is normal to pass gas from 6 to 20 times per day. You also may be able to prevent gas by doing several different things. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-if-you-have-a-lot-of-gas ]
More Answers to “Is it bad if you have a lot of gas“
- Is it bad if you have a lot of gas
- Gas is made in the stomach & intestines as your body breaks down food into energy. All people pass gas,some more than others. It is normal to pass gas from 6 to 20 times per day. You also may be able to prevent gas by doing several diff…
- Are these ingredients good in dog food or bad? My dog has a lot o…?
- The lack of grains could be causing the gas. High quality grains, in my opinion, are necessary to keep provide fiber (which helps your digestive system do it’s job). You don’t necessarily have to change foods, but you could look for ways to…
- Do you have bad gas and lots of belching after chugging beer??
- Yes but that isn’t exclusive to beer, if you chugged a few pints of any fizzy drink (regardless of whether it is a soft or an alcoholic drink) then you would be like that.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have bad gas and toot a lot, what should I do to solve this problem?
- Q: I toot every 5 minutes, it’s bad.
- A: BEANO and they’ll beano more
- real bad gas in my stomach & lot of burping?
- Q: need some good advice for my bad stomach have a lot of gas can t have a peacefull day or night help me to get of it thank you
- A: Don’t know how old you are but would suggest you go to the doctor. You need to realise that certain foods produce more gas than others. Very hot foods such as chilli can be the cause of your problem. But i would just get yourself checked out as you can have problems such as a lax “Reflux” action and this means the muscle that contains the food in your stomach doesn’t close properly and you get a “reflux action” upwards…ie burping…..it can be a prelude to another problem you have so get yourself checked out.
- My 4 week old passes a lot of gas, and is fussy. Is this a good thing she is passing gas or bad?
- Q: If its a bad thing what can I give her. I just changed her formula to enfamil gentlease. Has anyone used this?
- A: Here’s something i tried with my daughter and it greatly decreased her gas. Mix the formula in one bottle and shake, then pour it into the bottle she’s drinking from. You leave all the gas bubbles in the bottle she’s not using. It’s worth a try because it worked for me.