Is it normal to eat your children
No. While cannibalism has been observed both in nature and in humans, it is considered abnormal behavior. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-normal-to-eat-your-children ]
More Answers to “Is it normal to eat your children“
- Is it normal to eat your children
- No. While cannibalism has been observed both in nature and in humans, it is considered abnormal behavior. ChaCha!
- What do your young children eat (average normal day)??
- Hi my 18 mth old eats breakfast = ready break or rice krisipes with warm milk along with water or fresh orange juice Lunch = bowl of soup or scrambled eggs and water to drink dinner = tonight shes getting fish potatoes carrots and broccoli …
- Is it normal for 14 year olds to eat/drink children medicine??
- It is not uncommon. I know I had difficulty swallowing pills when I was younger, so I’d have to take liquid or chewables. When I could finally swallow a pill, it had to be very small (Aleve was the easiest for me). Now, many years later, it…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what do your young children eat (average normal day)?
- Q: just curiosity really to see if im missing something in my children’s diet. My eldest daughter is complaining it isnt easy to go for a pooh so trying to look at where i may be going wrong and what I can add into her diet that I am already missing.she drinks like a fish, has carrots and peas most evening meals with poultry, she has rice, breakfast cereals with fibre in, plenty of cheese, lots of apples she eats apples like they are going out of fashion, she has yogurts,, normal sort of stuff for a little girl. My question isnt where am i going wrong but rather what do your children eat so i can make my own judgement as to wether I have over looked a good source of food for her diet.
- A: Hi my 18 mth old eatsbreakfast = ready break or rice krisipes with warm milk along with water or fresh orange juiceLunch = bowl of soup or scrambled eggs and water to drinkdinner = tonight shes getting fish potatoes carrots and broccolisupper usually toast or rice pudding she also gets dairylee cheese (good source of calcium) and whole milk to drink during the day and im still breastfeeding her but getting ready to stop soon
- What did children eat/ drink in Ancient Greece?
- Q: Well Iknow food in Ancient Greek is a lot like food toaday. They would eat fish and a lot of the same vegetables so I’m guessing they ate what a normal child would eat today right? Alos what did children drink? Like were they allowed to drink wine? Or did they drink mostly water?
- A: Yes, they drank mostly water. Back in ancient Greece, they also have juice produced from fruits, mostly grapes (even though those juice were largely pulp). For food, they mainly eat seafood, such as fish. Lots of olives and onions.
- What is a normal eating schedule for a 1 yr old.. what does your child eat?
- A: My daughter eats 3 meals plus snacks. Breakfast- cheerios with milk, and a sippy cup of orange juice Snack- Lunch-typically whole wheat bread sandwich, fruit or veggie, soup or other side dish -cup of juice, milk, or water snackDinner- Protein, veggies, fruit, and starch. Sometimes whole wheat bread on side with butter -cup of juice, milk, or water snack before bed. -typically sometime of “dessert”. Yogurt, or if we have some treats she can have one of those. And she takes a cup of drink to bed with her because she gets really thristy in the middle of the night.