Is it ok to mix acetaminophen and ibuprofen
You should check with your doctor before mixing these two medications. Thank you for using ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-ok-to-mix-acetaminophen-and-ibuprofen ]
More Answers to “Is it ok to mix acetaminophen and ibuprofen“
- Is it ok to take ibuprofen and paracetamol at the same time??
- No, it’s always good to buy only one type of analgesics that is not prescribed by your doctor Yes it is fine to take paracetamol and ibuprofen together as long as you remember that ibuprofen should be taken every 6 hours! its one of the str…
- Is it ok to take Ibuprofen or Tylenol with?
- if it is just a slight fever, it is better to just sleep. Ibuprofen and Tylenol are both hard on the liver. You are already getting codeine, which is working your liver. A slight fever is actually working for you, not against you. Let it do…
- Is it ok for me to take Ibuprofen and Lemsip (Contains paracetamo…?
- Yes that’s fine, Ibuprofen is a totally different drug from paracetamol and won’t interact. Hope you feel better soon.