Is it ok to take Advil after drinking
No, alcohol can increase your risk of stomach bleeding caused by Advil. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-ok-to-take-advil-after-drinking ]
More Answers to “Is it ok to take Advil after drinking“
- Can i take some advil after just drinking coffee???…is it ok or…?
- You won’t have any problems. A lot of headache specific pain relievers have caffeine in them. I don’t know what you are taking Advil for, but you won’t have any adverse effects. Caffeine has actually been proved to help relieve headaches, e…
- When is it ok to drink alcohol after taking motrin?
- I would say 3-6 hours later depending on the dosage took and your body weight and liver functions, give your liver time to process the Ibuprofen. But your best bet is just to avoid drinking for 24 hours. (This is not a professional opinion,…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can i take some advil after just drinking coffee???…is it ok or will i get side effects???…?
- Q: if not, what can i take???…or do i have to wait before taking anything???…thanks!
- A: You won’t have any problems. A lot of headache specific pain relievers have caffeine in them. I don’t know what you are taking Advil for, but you won’t have any adverse effects. Caffeine has actually been proved to help relieve headaches, especially when combine with many over the counter pain relievers (like aspirin, acetaminophen, and ibuprofen). Again, I don’t know what you are taking it for, but Advil’s active ingredient is ibuprofen, which is completely fine to take with caffeine.
- Is it bad to take Advil the next morning after drinking jager?
- Q: I had about 5 shots of jager last night and now it is about 6 hours later and i have a headache would it be ok to take some advil?
- A: Yeah it would be okay, but don’t do it often, because its hard on your liver after hard alcohol, best bet is just try to sleep it off and eat, and drink lots of water.
- Is it OK to take one pill of Advil a day headache during breastfeeding?
- Q: Hi I have a 10 month old son, I am still breastfeeding, is it ok if I take one pill of Advil a day for headache? Is it ok to drink 3 cups of black tea a day?Thanks a lot.
- A: One pill a day? If you’re having frequent headaches,I’d see your doctor. Might be something safer he can prescribe.