Is shisha a drug
In a way it is because it is tobacco, but it is legal. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-shisha-a-drug ]
More Answers to “Is shisha a drug“
- Is Shisha Classified As A Drug?
- Nope… shisha is classified as a tobacco. It is a fruit tobacco containing no narcotics. I have been to many a shisha bar and they are on the up and up. Now there are people who will add drugs to their own shisha pipes at home, but that wi…
- Does hookah show up on drug test?
- a hookah is a tool used to smoke if you are smoking tobacco no if you are smoking pot yes
- What is hookah? Is it a drug?
- Hookah is not a drug like the way you might be thinking. It does not get you high, and it is only like 5% tobacco. It is basically flavored smoke. It does not taste like tobacco, and it is not nearly as bad as smoking a cigarrette. It is on…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a shisha, how u use it, izzit a mild drug? will it be addictive?
- Q: please help me i wanna noe more about this shisha thingy, izzit addictive? izzit a drug? izzit a replacement of cigarettes? if im not mistaken u use it to smoke too..? wat the differents then?
- A: Here is a link that will answer all of your questions, hope it helps :)http://www.snarkdreams.com/hookah/
- Accidentally smoked marijuana laced shisha (hookah lounge). I have a drug test in 2 weeks. Am I safe?
- Q: Before you give me flak, giving me that “you can’t smoke anything accidentally” stuff, hear me out. I went to a hookah lounge with one a couple of buddies to smoke some shisha, which is a very wet tobacco. It’s very sweet, very thick smoke and it comes in a variety of flavors, could easily mask the presence of something else if you weren’t specifically aware of it. Well, we went in and one of the cats hanging around offered his to us. Naturally, since this is a hookah lounge, we took him up on the offer. I asked him what flavor it was, he told me orange, and I proceeded to smoke a fair amount with him. After smoking it for a bit, one of my buddies turned to me and told me under his breath “this shit is laced.” So, not being the discreet type when confronted with this kind of information, I turned to the guy and asked him flat out. He said it was. Naturally, I was pretty pissed off. I’m in the guard and they do random urinalysis every month, so I’m now justifiably concerned about having this shit show up on a drug test. Now, I didn’t get blazed by any means. I did, however, end up with a mild buzz. (it was really mild. If you had a scale with “I’m stoned” at the top. “I’m high” right below it. “I’m buzzed” below it, and “Not quite sure if that’s placebo” below it, I was about 3 notches below buzzed, and 7 notches above placebo. In other words, it was a mild, mild buzz, but noticeable if you’ve had any kind of prior drug experience..) At any rate, I just need to know how quickly I can get this shit out of my system. Any ideas?
- A: As your not a regular user probably about ten days.You can buy detox kits I;m sorry though I don’t know if they work,worth a try.
- Is Shisha Classified As A Drug?
- Q: I was invited to a bar but i wanna know the real deal first…
- A: Nope… shisha is classified as a tobacco. It is a fruit tobacco containing no narcotics. I have been to many a shisha bar and they are on the up and up. Now there are people who will add drugs to their own shisha pipes at home, but that will not happen at a public shisha bar. Go and have fun… the smoke is fruity and cool (cool as in temperature) and the environment is usually relaxed.