Is the chemical dimothyltriptarmine considered a drug
Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is a naturally-occurring tryptamine and potent psychedelic drug, found not only in many plants, but also in trace amounts in the human body where its natural function is undetermined. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-the-chemical-dimothyltriptarmine-considered-a-drug ]
More Answers to “Is the chemical dimothyltriptarmine considered a drug“
- Is a drug considered a chemical?
- Everything around us is a chemical. That is all foods, all fibers, natural materials in the environment as well as the man made materials.
- Are the chemical additives sold at mass-merchandisers, grocery st…?
- Generally not. Most of these chemically produced products are intended to be viscosity enhancers, fortifiers, or cleansers and may perform a specific function; they don’t have any plating capabilities.
- Why are e-cigs (cigarettes without tar or cancerous chemicals) co…?
- It is illegal because if all the smokers in the world stop buy real cigarettes the tobacco companies will be broke,it is to much money involved in this industry and they all want their share/cut if you know what I mean.