Is there a fast way to get rid of hickies
Right after getting a hickie apply ice to the area and you can massage it to disperse the blood to speed up getting rid of it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-there-a-fast-way-to-get-rid-of-hickies ]
More Answers to “Is there a fast way to get rid of hickies“
- What is the fastest way to get rid of hickeys?
- A frozen spoon. Rub it on your hickey and it should disappear.
- What is a good way to get rid of hickeys FAST?
- I promise you this is the best way. I have tried everything. Get a spoon and a lighter. Heat the bottom of the spoon with the lighter and make sure its not too hot, then press it on the hickey and go outward in kind of a digging motion. Do …
- What is a fast (reasonable) way to get rid of hickeys??
- A hickey literally is a bruise. The suction causes bleeding under the skin. Arnica lotion/cream is used to help disperse the blood (bruise) quickly, so you could try that. Or, ask your pharmacist for something for bruising. You don’t need t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the best way to get rid of hickies fast?
- A: don’t get them in the first place. ewww . . . a guy left a bruise (I have to assume) on your neck. mom’s see everything . . . so if you do get away with it this time, by some strange miracle, don’t let it happen again – you will be tempting fate! P.S: Concealer, then foundation, then powder. leave your hair down and possibly wear a turtle neck, if weather provides. Nothing worse then wearing one in like 80* heat though, she will know something is up. GOOD LUCK!
- Is there a way to get rid of a hickey fast ?
- A: Nope.
- Is there any way to get rid of a hickey fast if your a guy?
- A: LOL. Nope! Too bad its not winter, you could hide it under a turtleneck. Have fun explaining it!