Is there a home remedy for dandruff
Cider vinegar added to the final rinsing water after shampooing helps to prevent dandruff. This is a very effective dandruff cure. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-there-a-home-remedy-for-dandruff ]
More Answers to “Is there a home remedy for dandruff“
- Is there any home remedies for dandruff?
- Massage your scalp with sesame oil.Selenium at 200 micro gram supplement daily.Vitamin E at 400 international units a day.Zinc at 15 to 20 milligrams daily.Any of these can help,but I recommend you try the Selenium first and see if that wil…
- What is the home remedy for dandruff?
- Dandruff is condition in which white scales of dead skin are shed by the scalp. The main causes of dandruff are impairment of general health, development of a toxic condition mainly due to taking of wrong foods, constipation, and a low vita…
- How to Prepare a Home Remedy for Dandruff
- ･ 1 Make time for thyme. Thyme is thought to have antiseptic properties that can be useful in dandruff… ･ 2 Flip for fenugreek. Soak 2 Tbsp. of fenugreek seeds overnight in water. Come morning, grind into a… ･ 3 Fall in love with lime. …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is there a home remedy for dandruff and itchy scalp??
- Q: Or should I just buy head and shoulders??I have very thick curly hair.
- A: I have psoriasis and have trouble with both flaking and itchy scalp. I’ve tried tons of stuff, and tea tree oil does work great. I’ve also found that using a shampoo that does not contain lauryl sulfates helps to control the problems as well. It’s hard to find a shampoo without lauryl sulfates though. There are some on the market, and you can do an internet search to find some. One that I really like is Jason Shampoo, but it’s hard to find sometimes. I can only buy it at GNC, but a friend of mine does get hers from Wal-Mart.
- Is there a good home remedy for dandruff?
- A: Using organic lemon or orange citric juice mix with Rosemary herb, and banana pulpand a bit of Vanilla.. mix all add a bit of waterwash hair with the mixture! For extra tough dandruff add tomato juice tothe mixture! Where’d I get the formula from? Farah Fawcett that’s who it was in a Tab paper!Wash hair normally an hour after using the formula above!
- Is there any home remedy of getting Dandruff out?
- Q: i’ve tried the shampos etc. however, they dont work.
- A: Hi Farah,If the mayonnaise doesn’t work you should try Tea Tree Anti Dandruff Shampoo.Most shampoos and conditioners contain far too much: SLSSodium lauryl sulphate is considered to be the most harmful – it is used in testing laboratories as the standard ingredient (upon which all other substances are compared) for irritating the skin. A solution of just 2% SLS can increase skin thickness, cause irritation, inflammation, and increase other forms of immune activity in the skin. )& Parabens Some reports suggest that parabens may cause skin irritation, rash, dermatitis, and allergic skin reactions. Children may be more at risk as their skin is thinner, allowing harmful substances to be more easily absorbed. Concerns have been raised about the long-term health risks of using products containing parabens.I use a natural hair care remedy, Tea Tree Anti Dandruff shampoo which has had some glowing reports. You can buy this online from http://www.trustwilliam.com/Skin-Care/Australian-Organic-Tea-Tree-Anti-Dandruff-Shampoo/Product?extcam=sm with free delivery.Here are some comments of other users of this shampoo:”The products do what they advertise especially the anti dandruff shampoo. This we alternate with the normal tea tree shampoo.”” better than others that i have used my dandruff has nearly gone great stuff”I hope this helps!!!