Is trouble breathing a symptom of pregnancy
Early in pregnancy, breathing may be affected by the increase in progesterone, which causes you to breathe in more deeply. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-trouble-breathing-a-symptom-of-pregnancy ]
More Answers to “Is trouble breathing a symptom of pregnancy“
- Is trouble breathing a symptom of pregnancy
- Early in pregnancy, breathing may be affected by the increase in progesterone, which causes you to breathe in more deeply. ChaCha!
- Can trouble breathing be a symptom of pregnancy?
- Trouble breathing is not a typical sign of pregnancy, however some people experience this as a result of an increase in progesterone levels.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Pregnancy – rapid heartbeat and trouble breathing?
- Q: I’m 32 weeks pregnant and I was at the hospital last night with a pulse of 130 and a very tight chest, I felt like I couldn’t breathe. They did several tests including an ECG and blood tests for my thyroid and anemia. I was just wondering if anyone had similar symptoms and what the causes were as I still don’t know the results yet. Thanks.
- A: i felt like that (also with a pounding heart that i could feel thru my entire body) when i was really stressed out–mine was like a mini panic attack… do you have a history of anxiety or panic attacks? or did something upset you really bad? (mine was a fight with the hubby)
- i might be pregnant and I’m having trouble breathing
- Q: i took a test it came back native but i could have taken it to soon so I’m going to take another one monday but i was wandering could difficulty breathing be a symptom of pregnancy I’m 17 and unsureim sorry i forgot to mention in my previous question that i do have asthma but it dosent normally bother me i havent had an inhaler for 3 years now so thats why im alil concerend
- A: You only start experiencing breathing problems once the baby is pushing on your lungs/rib cage which is towards the end of your pregnancy. I’d definitely go and speak to a doctor about that immediately.
- Dizzy spells? Trouble breathing?
- Q: Im 27 weeks and off and on all the last 2 days I have been getting really dizzy. I dont even have to be doing anything for it to happen. I just had a really bad dizzy spell after I got done shopping. And last night I couldn’t breath right. It took like 15 minutes to start breathing right. Are the two related? Should I call my doc? Or is it just “normal” pregnancy symptoms?Thanks.
- A: When developing any new signs and symptoms you should call your doctor, no one on here knows your medical history. You might be dizzy b.c your blood vessels swell when your pregnant, but it could also be a sign of high blood pressure and pre-eclampsia. i had that with my daughter and i felt similar as to what you describe. but i would be very careful.. good luck cant hurt to call.,,thats what they are there for!!