What are easy ways to exercise
Easy way to exercise is to find a cardio exercise you enjoy. You should experiment with different types of exercises such as yoga, cycling, boxing, running or swimming. Finding something u enjoy is the key to keep exercises & stay motivated. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-easy-ways-to-exercise ]
More Answers to “What are easy ways to exercise“
- What are easy ways to exercise
- Easy way to exercise is to find a cardio exercise you enjoy. You should experiment with different types of exercises such as yoga, cycling, boxing, running or swimming. Finding something u enjoy is the key to keep exercises & stay motiv…
- How To Get Exercise – A Few Easy Ways
- The question of how to get exercise is always a tricky one. Our lives are so busy and sometimes it feels as if there is simply not a second to spare. Now it is time to think of fun and easy ways of how to get exercise during the course of y…
- How to Get Exercise – The Easy Way
- The question of how to get exercise, and how to get it the easy way is so often a problem. Today’s life is so busy and hectic; it so often seems as if there is not one minute to spare. How in heavens name are you supposed to find exercise…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some fun easy ways to exercise?
- Q: Ok I am 13yrs old, 5 ft. 3in. and weigh about 140lbs. i don’t look that fat but i am not skinny and i’d like to be! help me with some exercise tips or ways that exercise could be fun!!!! thank you so much!!!peace – yea my friend did that she got to enter my username because i lost a bet…lol. i like the books and the movie is just ok but i am not obsessed with twilight though!
- A: Dancing would be the best exercise.
- What are some easy ways to get exercise during the winter?
- Q: Its already snowing where I live and the only winter activity I have is dance once a week for 2 hours… Besides going to the gym or running on a treadmill what are some good/fun ways to exercise this winter?
- A: Definetely indoor swimming. It will tone you up and make you look studly
- What are some easy ways to add exercise into my day?
- Q: i’ve begun riding a bike to work rather than driving. it’s a good 15 minute bike ride, but i need more. my marriage depends on it. what can i do to sneak in some more exercise.also, how do you keep yourselves motivated enough to stick with an exercise routine? are routines the best way to go or should i change it up on a daily basis?
- A: Set short-term goals that you can use to track your progress. This will help keep you motivated.