What are planters warts and how do you get rid of them
Plantar warts are warts that grow on the soles of the feet and are caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). Over-the-counter treatment for common skin warts is salicylic acid products. Newer nonprescription wart treatments use aerosols to freeze warts. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-planters-warts-and-how-do-you-get-rid-of-them ]
More Answers to “What are planters warts and how do you get rid of them“
- HOw do you get rid of planters warts?
- if you really want to get rid of warts forever then you should know that you can remove warts by surgery, freezing, laser, acid or with cream but warts can reappear again and again because warts appears when your immune system is weak! so y…
- Is there any way to get rid of planters warts?
- Yes, you can find over-the-counter planters warts treatments to safely and easily remove your planters warts. What happens if my planters warts don’t go away? If over-the-counter applications don’t work to get rid of your planters warts,…
- Is there a non painful way to get rid of planters warts??
- I had about 10 on my right foot and needed a way to remove them too. I bought Dr. Scholl’s Clear Away plantar wart remover and tried it with a small one. It wasn’t a bit painful and it worked! I am now using for all of the other ones.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can being on cruches get rid of planters warts?
- Q: I have had Plantars warts since February– we went to Hawaii and I thought I just got something stuck in my foot (because I did one time) I am putting duct tape on it now, but I does not seem like it is helping. Has anyone ever been on cruches because it was so painful? I know that they form in places of pressure like your foot and I’ve got one on the ball and it is SUPER painful!
- A: Hi, bought this stuff on ebay, it works great on warts. It’s medical grade salicylic acid, I bought it from maggme100 and it’s like 10 bucks, It’s the only thing that has ever worked for me! Good luck and Take care!
- How can you get rid of planters warts?
- Q: My daughter has spreading planters warts and I do not know how to get rid of them!
- A: if you really want to get rid of plantar warts forever then you should know that you can remove plantar warts by surgery, freezing, laser, acid or with cream but plantar warts can reappear again and again because plantar warts appears when your immune system is weak! so you must build up your immune system because your body can get rid of warts by itself if your immune system will be strong! so eat more healthy food, more vitamins and more sport activities!(No smoking, no beer/ale, no booze, no drugs, no junk food, no fast food garbage, no sugary sweet soda’s. Get on a good, balanced, healthy diet including plenty of boiled or steamed vegetables. Drink P L E N T Y O F W A T E R , fruit juices & fat free milk. Snack on lots of RAW fruit & veggies. Get up one hour early every morning & take a BRISK 30 minute walk – then – do the same thing again in the evening after dinner. Make sure you eat a good, balanced breakfast daily. You get your energy for the day from your breakfast meal. Get 8 hours sleep each night. Flip your mattress over so it will level out to give you a good night’s rest. Slack off too much coffee & tea.)HPV is the virus that causes warts. And HPV virus has many strains. In your case you have HPV virus strain number 2. People can be infected with HPV and never show any symptoms. Others will develop warts. These warts can stay the same size, grow, or go away on their own. It depends on the infected person’s immune system. A healthy immune system means your body may be able to suppress the virus and not show symptoms. also you must use herbal treatment because you can not always live 100% healthy…!!!in that case Wartrol is really good (probably the best) product that gets rid of warts comparatively fast and makes you feel more confident knowing that they wont reappear again! it says that it is designed for Genital Warts but it does not matter because warts are warts and wartrol works by stimulating your immune system to fight the HPV virus that causes the warts. of course it is better if you use full course (5 months – if I remember correctly).It worked very fast and still works for me because I do not have wart outbreaks anymore!I do not know if any pharmacies carry Wartrol but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.wartrol.com/?aid=221781The advantage of Wartrol over other natural treatments for warts is that, since it is taken orally, it can also act on invisible warts that can’t be treated by other creams and natural remedies.good luck!Working in health + working in dermatology + personal experiencehttp://www.mybeautynhealth.com
- Does the duct tape method really work for getting rid of planters warts?
- Q: My son has a planters wart on the side of his foot. I am using the Dr. Scholls wart remover kit. I have heard a lot about using duct tape to get rid of these warts and want to know if anyone has tried it and did it work?
- A: .ive heard it really does, it dont hurt to try! i hate them things they are sp hard to get rid of and they start hurting after a while! good luck!