What are remedies for toothaches
Gently rubbing an ice cube in the area between the forefinger and the thumb for several minutes is an effective toothache remedy, as it eases toothache. It acts by overwhelming the pain impulses that usually travel along the nerve pathways. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-remedies-for-toothaches ]
More Answers to “What are remedies for toothaches“
- How to Cure a Toothache
- ･ 1 Use an antiseptic rinse regularly and brush your teeth twice a day. This will help prevent toothaches… ･ 2 Apply garlic and salt to the tooth. Mash a clove of garlic together with a pinch of rock salt and apply… ･ 3 Chew a clove of …
- How To Relieve A Toothache
- Video : Relieve a Toothache. Limit the pain of this common complaint! Learn five ways to ease the suffering before you reach the dentists chair. Ease the pain of a tooth ache with these simple steps. Cavities And Toothaches.
- What are some home remedies for a toothache?
- ･ There is a powder form pain releiver called BC Powder, the powder does not taste that great but if you … ･ Undiluted clove oil through a tiny nozzled plastic syringe and take an anti-inflammatory/pain reliever. … ･ To ease pain from…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Any good home remedies for toothaches?
- Q: My boyfriend has a really bad tootheache.please help.
- A: Clove oilHome remedy – get a clove out of the pantry and suck on it – work it to where the toothache is
- What are good home remedies to use for toothaches?
- A: A coconut like on cast away
- What are some remedies, homemade or otherwise for toothache pain?
- Q: What are some remedies for toothache that anyone knows about? Anything and everything is welcome…I don’t care what you say, I just need to know what helpful, gentle and supportive and friendly advice you guys have on this terrible and unjust issue…Also, does anybody know about the latest advances on dental care and enamel restoration and remineralization of teeth, which is restoring a tooth that is decayed or rotted, like it has a cavity in it? The opposite of that would then likely be called tooth demineralization or tooth decay. Of course, this happens for many reasons and tooth decay and toothache has been plaguing mankind for years. I need sensitive people who are going to anser this question with an understanding and yet honest and decent and mature response, because this is a sensitive issue for all mankind and I need answers as soon and as fast as possible. So in short, tell me all the advice/solutions for tooth decay and toothache (pain) and remedies…ty so much!!!
- A: I will tell you what I did for a toothache. If you do not pull it. Check and see what the reason for the toothache is. The tooth is infected, and needs to stay very clean. If cavity is in between the teeth it is almost impossible to pick it clean. Floss. I put an activated charcoal poultice on it, and that took care of the infection. After the pain is gone,(in two days of that) keep it very clean. Take a Capsicum capsule every day. That will help take care of the other teeth. Also brushing with a grain or two on your tooth paste or powder that you use, will help bring the blood flow to the gums and teeth area. That helps heal. Always brush and floss at least every day. Get checkups every year.