What are some cures for head aches
If it is a dull, achy headache it is most likely a tension headache which is easily treated with over-the-counter medications, including aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others) and acetaminophen (Tylenol, others). ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-cures-for-head-aches ]
More Answers to “What are some cures for head aches“
- Does sex cure headaches?
- Yes, in most cases as long as orgasm is reached, sex can cure a head ache. For more information see the link below “Orgasms for Headaches”
- How to cure head aches?
- There are many reasons for headaches. First I’d take some painkillers like advil or panadol. If that doesn’t work try some magnesium tablets which help with muscle tension. I started getting continuous headaches when I started to need glass…
- What types of medicine do people use to cure head aches?
- Not Medical Advice: Asprin, acetaminophen, and caffinee
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Could you cure sinus head aches naturally?
- Q: I have a bad head ache and i can’t go to the store to get some medicine. Is there a way that i could cure my sinus head ache fast. If there is, then tell me please because my head ache is bothering me.
- A: HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT(s) FOR SINUSITIS / HEADACHES / MIGRAINES (Without any side effects or complications) :-SINUSITIS :-Right sided frontal sinusitis; discharge thick, yellowish; worse by cold,damp and exertion Penicillinum 30X or 200X, 6 hourly Sinusitis after mastoid operation Helka lava 3X or 6X, 4 hourly In acute or chronic sinusitis; catarrh with stringy discharge Kali Bich 30X 4 hourly Tearing pain in head; from root of nose, extending to forehead with nausea; dryness of mucous passages Natrum Mur 30X, 4 hourly Pain begins at the back of head and settles over the eyes; worse under a fan Silicea 1M, weekly (6 Doses) Chronic cold with loss of smell and yellow green phlegm; better in cool, open air Pulsatilla 30X or 200X 4 hourly Intercurrent remedy Bacillinum 200X or 1M fortnightly (3 Doses) Complaints worse early morning; aversion to take bath Sulphur 200X weekly (3 Doses) HEADACHE :-With constant nausea; clean tongue Ipecac 30X, 3 hourly With severe throbbing and rush of blood towards head Belladonna 30X, 3 hourlyDue to over eating; stomach disorders; tongue thickly whitish coated; worse bathing specially after river bathing Antim Crud 30X or 200 4 hourly(3 Doses) Due to exposure to dry, cold wind; sudden with anxiety Aconite Nap.30X or 200X, 1/2 hourly (3 Doses) With watering of eyes and sensitiveness to bright light Euphrasia 30X, 3 hourly Headache; better by bending backwards; due to nerve injury Hypericum 30X, 3 hourly Headache with humming in ears; due to nervous weakness Kali Phos.6X or 30X, 3 hourly Hammering headache; worse during menstrual cycle going in sun; school girls head ache, Natrum Mur.30X or 200X, 4 hourly Headache starts from nape of neck and shift over to the head; patient desires to lie down quietly; better passing urine Gelsemium 30X or 200X, 3 hourlyViolent headache due to working under gas light; sun-stroke Glonoine 6X or 30X, 2 hourlyBursting headache; worse by stooping and movements; excessive thirst and constipation Bryonia 30X or 200X, 3 hourly (6 Doses) Nervous headache; after grief, disappointment; worse inhaling smoke Ignatia 200X or 1M, 3 hourly (3 Doses) Headache; due to sinusitis, pressure and pain at the root of nose Kali Bich 30X, 4 hourly Due to eating rich fatty food, loss of thirst, better in open cold air Pulsatilla 30X, 4 hourly Due to eye strain; disturbances of accomodation of eye sight Ruta Grav 30X, 4 hourly After taking alcoholic drinks; sedentary habits; chilly patient Nux Vomica 30X, 4 hourlySun haedcahe; aggravation from sun rise to sunset; from cardiac origin Kalmia Lat.30X or 200X, 6 hourlyOf school children; crushing headache, pressure on top of head Acid Phos 30, 4 hourlyHeadache localised; at the nape of neck; worse by walking and noise Pneumococcin 200X, 10 min (3 Doses)Frontal headache; neuralgic pain above and behind the right eye; heaviness of head. Better by rest, lying down and eating Penicillinum 30X or 200X, 10 min (3 Doses) Headache worse early morning;empty gone sensation at 10 -11 A.M. Sulphur 200X or 1M, weekly (3 Doses) MIGRAINES :-From mental work; cold, uncovering head, pressure, sitting upright or sun-stroke Glonoinum 30X, 3 hourly For nervous, gastric, bilious individuals. Migraine due to mental over exertion in teachers and students. Right sided, specially Sunday migraine, blurred vision, hemiopia; blindness; often burning pain in entire gastro-intestinal tract with violent acid vomiting at the height of attack; worse hot weather; spring and fall; better after vomiting or sufficient night sleep Iris v.200X or above, 10 min (3 Doses)For irritable hypochondriacs of bad temper; cholerics, neuropathics; from abuse of alcohol, coffee, spices, tobacco, vexation and worry, mental over exertion, business worries, sexual excesses, sedentary habits, cold dry air and winds Nux Vomica 30X or 200X, 4 hourly For pronounced vasomotor individuals (irritable and full of fear) during pre-climacteric and menopausal stage.Tired expression, head congestion, circumscribed red cheeks; pain above right eye, throbbing, stitching, rhythmic pain, often in every 8 days, early morning, beginning in nape, extending upwards, locating in the region of eye, rising and falling with the sun; sensation of heavy congestion Sanguinaria C 200X, 10 min (3 Doses) For weak, fat and irritable patient; often apathetic, changing moods, strange changes of character (egocenteric), memory weak, due to disturbance during climacteric period, results of tobacco abuse. Person with shallow complexion, yellow saddle across the nose; pain located on left temple; throbbing, stitching pains Sepia 200X, 10 min (3 Doses) For neuropathic persons, full of fear caused by noises, change of weather or worms; with face pale, located above left eye; specially left pupil (ciliary neuralgia); sharp, shooting, tearing, stitching, periodical pain from occiput to left eye; slowly rising in intensity with sun. Bile vomiting at the height of attack, slowly improving with setting sun. Feeling as if head were open along sagittal suture Spigelia 200X or 1M, 10 min (3 Doses) Left sided; worse during and after sleep; before menstruation; heat; during menopause Lachesis 200X or 1M, 10 min (3 Doses) Intercurrent remedy Bacillinum 200X or 1M, fortnightly (3 Doses) .Take the remedy which is similar to your symptoms.No side effects or complications if taken as directed, please do not exceed the given dosage and under any circumstances do not try to mix any remedies and avoid Chocolates, Mints, Coffee, Red Meat, Alcoholic and Carbonated drinks, Spicy Rich Food while taking any Homeopathic remedies, and keep the medicines away from direct sunlight, heat strong smells and perfumes and do not store them in the fridge.Curing without any side effects or Complications Thats the Beauty of Homeopathic Medicine .Take Care and God Bless you !
- how to cure head aches with no medicine?
- Q: i have a bad ass head ache please help i have no medicine….i dont want to get it right now please help.
- A: May be you do not need medicine, but if you have access to a freezer then take a glass of water and add a few ice cubes. Wait for the water to be really cold, let it sit in your mouth, and drink, then when the cubes are small enough, keep in your mouth for a while. That will constrict the blood vessels and help you rid the headache.
- Information on Mygraaine type head aches . their cause ,cures and treatments?
- Q: Daily sufferer. Must live on Mygraine medications to get through day.
- A: Migraines are vascular headaches in which blood vessels dilate in your head & causes the pressure in your head.Since you are a daily sufferer, I suggest you see a neurologist. They can prescribe medication which prevents migraines. It’s amazing to remember what it’s like not to have pain. They would also probably give you a med in case you break thru meds.Keep a headache diary…see if it’s foods, scents, bright or fluorescent lights, stress, fatigue, medication, etc.Now that I rarely get migraines, I take 2 Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Relief Gelcaps to stop it.Put ice pack on the back of your neck. This will reduce blood flow.Try to lie down in a dark room & sleep if possible.Google: mayo clinic>>diseases>>migraineFeel better soon.