What are some good remedies to help you fall asleep fast
Valerian is a native remedy that has been used for insomnia for decades, melatonin is also a natural remedy. Warm milk also helps! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-good-remedies-to-help-you-fall-asleep-fast ]
More Answers to “What are some good remedies to help you fall asleep fast“
- Do you suffer from insomnia and want to find natural insomnia rem…?
- Insomnia impacts millions of people every night. Imagine being able to lie down, knowing when your head hits the pillow, you will be able to gently drift off into a peaceful, sound sleep. Imagine being able to wake up in the morning feeling…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- any home remedies to help you fall asleep faster?
- Q: i would like to go to sleep at 8 pm tonight but theres no way i can fall asleep that early. i need help!
- A: dairy products promote sleep and so does being full so either drink some milk or eat and get full before you go to bed. i read this in a paramedic guide to studing, of couse that was what not to do.
- What are some easy, good remedies to sleep? I always stay up an extra hour trying to fall asleep…?
- Q: I need to go to sleep fast because i have school in the morning!!!
- A: close your eyes and envision something you want to do, like a trip around the world. start in egypt, see yourself riding a camel around the pyramids and seeing tut’s tomb, then decide where you go next. keep ‘traveling’ in your mind, and you’ll fall asleep. or make a list of your 100 favorite movies in your mind. lists are good: all the states in order, the presidents in alphabetical order, stuff like that.
- Remedies for falling asleep faster? :D?
- Q: It takes me anywhere from 30-60 minutes to fall asleep.I’ll lay in bed and just sit trying to get some sleeeeeeeep.I get up at 5am everyday, so it’s not that I’m not physically tired-because I’m exhausted. My mind keeps going though.(Thinking about my classes tomorrow, summer break, and everything else.)What are some things I can try -besides medication- to fal asleep faster?Also, I go to bed at 9pm, if that makes any difference.
- A: I’ve got the same thing. If you get the ‘racing mind’ thing happening then what really helps is journaling. Not long crazy journaling, but just enough to get out what you thinking about. It really helps organize your thoughts, not to mention helps solve some while you write. If you don’t have time for that then running a fan or putting on some mellow music helps too. Caffine is also a problem for a lot of people, I’ve heard if you go to bed a 10pm you shouldn’t have any after 1pm.