What are some Quick ways to get rid of a cold sore
You can gargle with warm water and salt to help treat your cold sores. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-quick-ways-to-get-rid-of-a-cold-sore ]
More Answers to “What are some Quick ways to get rid of a cold sore“
- What’s the quickest way to get rid of a cold sore?
- Once the cold sore has erupted, it will have to run its course. There is only one quick treatment for cold sores, and that is Valtrex, but unless you already have a prescription for it, it won’t work well for this cold sore. There is no ove…
- How To – The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Cold Sores
- Cold sores are usually caused by the virus Herpes Simplex. If you are not sure wether or not you have been infected with the virus, you should consult your doctor. He or she may suggest you (and possibly your partner if applicable) undergo …
- Does anyone know a quick way to get rid of a cold sore? Please he…?
- the fastest way is to dry it out some how…using hot water on a wash cloth…or carmex really helps.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are there any quick ways to get rid of a cold sore?
- Q: I’m not even 100% sure this is a cold sore because it started out as a water bubble thing on my lip. Literally, just like a bubble with clear fluid in it. Throughout the day it kept getting a little bigger and around dinner time it popped.I’m going to be in a wedding on Saturday and was wondering if anyone knew of a quick way to get it to heal. Thanks..
- A: You can try Abreva.. it helps heal them faster. Also my Dr gave me Valtrex. You take 2 1gram pills when you feel one coming on and another about 12 hour later. It also speeds up the healing time if I don’t catch them right away.
- What are some quick and easy ways to get rid of cold sores?
- Q: I hate getting cold sores and I have like 2 or 3 in my mouth right now. Does anybody know any solutions to get rid of them or soothe them?
- A: Here are a few things to try and they all work extremely well:#1 Gargle with Peroxide. This will kill all the germs and work as an antiseptic.#2 Gargle with Lemon or Lime juice. This will dry out your mouth and also work as an antiseptic…if the cold sores are open, doing this may tingle a bit.#3 This might not be pleasurable for the inside of your mouth but a really cheap and quick way to dried out cold sores in order for them to heal and be gone quickly is to get some calomine lotion and put it on the infected area…this will dry the cold sore out FAST!#4 for anywhere other than the inside of your mouth…Abreva works very fast at the first signs of a cold sore.#5 Lastly, with whatever process you use above whether one or more remember to use a good mouthwash at night and eithier clean your toothbrush with strong antiseptic or replace it. Cold sores can spread and you maybe reinfecting yourself by using the same toothbrush.I hope this helps goodluck!
- What are some ways to get rid of a cold sore?
- Q: I’ve got one at the moment, but the ointments that are supposed to heal it quicker don’t really work so much in my opinion; so, I was looking for some alternatives. The only alternative I can think of is to go to the pub, get involved in a brawl, and hope that some fellow hits me on the lip with a broken glass bottle which cuts the part with the cold sore off. I would imagine that’s sort of painful; so, I would appreciate any suggestions or alternatives that you know of. Thank you!
- A: Apply a paste made of cornstarch and water. This would help relieve the pain, but your going to have wait 7-10 days for it to go away. Be patient and DON’T TOUCH IT.