What are symptoms of Diarhea
Diarrhea is an increase in the frequency of bowel movements or a decrease in the form of stool. Although changes in frequency of bowel movements and looseness of stools can vary independently of each other, changes often occur in both. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-symptoms-of-diarhea ]
More Answers to “What are symptoms of Diarhea“
- Diarrhea is an increase in the frequency of bowel movements or a decrease in the form of stool. Although changes in frequency of bowel movements and looseness of stools can vary independently of each other, changes often occur in both.
- Diarrhea may be accompanied by cramping, abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, or an urgent need to use the bathroom. Depending on the cause, a person may have a fever or bloody stools.
- The following are the most common symptoms of diarrhea. However, each individual may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include: ･ cramping abdominal pain bloating nausea urgent need to use the restroom fever bloody stools dehydr…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are they diarhea symptoms?
- Q: I want o know what they symptoms of diarhhea are.
- A: 2 points!
- Weird symptoms, fever then head ache, then abdominal pain, then diarhea?
- Q: ok, my gf been encountering really lots of pain for the past 4 days, ok, its kinda weird, as i have never seen her sick like this, plz help me, ok 1st day: very high fever, head aches, minor burping or gagging 2nd day: same symptoms as the 1st day and additional vomiting 3rd day: went to NHS walk in center, treated with paracetamol and anti biotics being diagnose by nurse with viral infection went home, less fever, but stomach pain just near the right rib area, so upper abdomen, then vomit again, 4th day: today, no fever or headaches, but time to time get dizzy and wants to vomit the whole evening! daytime she’s pretty fine, just resting then at night time she gets to gag every single minute and the pain on her upper abdomen right side and vomit, now she’s showing symptoms of diarhea, what is this? does viral infection cuz all of this? she does eat paracetamol every 4 hour to lessen the pain, and taking antibiotics twice a day as nurse advised, plz help, just need some advice and answrwell… she’s not pregnant cuz she just finished her mens cycle then she got sicked the next day, i thought so it might be ulcer, cuz she barely eats
- A: First of all, you should never treat a viral infection with antibiotics. It sounds to me like she has an inflamed gall bladder that’s making her vomit and have a fever. The antibiotics are giving her the diarrhea. Either way, she need to see a doctor, not a nurse. I realize that is difficult with the NHS being what it is. Keep a watch on her eyes. If they start turning yellow get her to the A&E at a hospital because that means her liver is being damaged by all the paracetamol.In the mean time, have her stay away from any animal fats like butter, cheese, eggs, milk with cream, spicy foods, and sausages.
- Signs and symptoms of lactose intolerance?
- Q: I think I may be lactose intolerant however I read online the main symptom is diarhea, I never get that but I get gas, bloating and painful cramps, could it be something else? Oh and I am often constipated, usually after consuming milk products, calcium supplements or other pills.
- A: These indications show that you are lactose intolerant. Common symptoms of lactose intolerance are mostly occur about 30 minutes to two hours after eating or drinking foods containing lactose or milk products, include: Nausea, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas and diarrhea. The severity of these symptoms varies and depending on the amount of lactose each individual can tolerate means it varies from person to person.