What are the exercises to help you slim down big legs, big thighs, and big calves
Chair squat. Among the most beneficial exercises to calves, thighs and buttocks, we have the squats. To perform the chair squat, a person must stand in front of the chair with the back toward the chair. Then slowly sit down in the chair, to MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-exercises-to-help-you-slim-down-big-legs%2C-big-thighs%2C-and-big-calves ]
More Answers to “What are the exercises to help you slim down big legs, big thighs, and big calves“
- What are the exercises to help you slim down big legs, big thighs…?
- Chair squat. Among the most beneficial exercises to calves, thighs and buttocks, we have the squats. To perform the chair squat, a person must stand in front of the chair with the back toward the chair. Then slowly sit down in the chair, …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are my legs too big?
- Q: I wear a size 2 in jeans. And i admit that i DO have big thighs and chunky/muscular calves. My friends wear a size 0 in jeans. I’m only 13….5’5″ and 120lbs. Am i kind of overweight? If i exercised more and dieted…would my legs slim down to a smaller size?
- A: No you’re fine. You’re at a really good weight. =]
- Slimming down big calves…?
- Q: I am petite (about 5″3 tall and a UK size 6); all of my body is slender apart from my calves, which I hate. My thighs are not fat at all, they look thin, but my calves just seem to be really out of proportion to everything else. I’m sure it’s not completely fat, but then again am sure it can’t be muscle because I hardly ever exercise, apart from playing tennis once a week. I would exercise to tone up my legs, but I am worried that “toning up” is just the same thing as “building up muscle” in my calves. I don’t want them to be muscly. Do you think my problem is my height? Or is it hereditary? Or maybe it is fat/muscle? If you think I can do some sort of exercise to slim down my calves (NOT build muscle which will make my calves look even fatter/bulkier), then please advise.Thank you!
- A: It may be a place that your body holds fat, or you may be genetically predesposed to big calves. i would walk, run, whatever you can do for lots of reps to lose weight and your claves will thin out, but with getting leaner they will look more muscular
- How do i get skinny legs?
- Q: I’m a 16 year-old guy with big calfs, thighs, and big legs in general. I’m a little heavy in the midsection too. What are the best exercises/stretches that help slim down your legs and stomach?(but mostly legs) and how often/how many should i do? Fast results would be the best.
- A: Ok when you want to loose weight in your legs and thighs i’ve got just one word for you LOWER! lol i know it sounds weird but what your going to do is spread your legs shoulder length apart, and your feet facing forward, if you have any weights pick up the heaviest you can (BE CAREFUL don’t stain yourself) Now what your going to do is start bending your knees, and just lower your body, like a squat almost, what this is going to do is strengthen all those problem areas. But for the best results always do a 3 count in your head, lower, lower ,lower, you should keep your back staight and suck in your stomach (best one is to pretend your trying to stop peeing dumb sounding but it really works!) what your going to do on each lower is go to your sitting postion, then go lower, back to your sitting position, go lower, go to your sitting postion go lower, each time you do 3 it’s 1 rep, do as many of them as you can (i would say try for 12, and work your way up) every morning and night. you should really feel it in your inner thighs and butt, remember to always suck in. another one would be to everytime you can always take the more strenous route, this merns that if you can choose stair or elevator, take stairs, always choose the better stuff for you and this should help your body. i also HIGHLY RECOMEND! that you stay away from meat and starchy food, Protein is the easiest way to get fat, and starches become sugar then fat, eat alot of vegatables, and drink TONNES of water. but you have to know hun, that the best way your gunna get these results is if you do cardio, i.e do something that gets your heart pounding for at least 30 min, at least 3-4 days a week, you do this and you’ll see results withing a week as long as you do as i say. Trust me it works, i did it^_^