What are the health benefits of pomegranite
Pomegranates are good for the prevention of heart disease. They are full of anti-oxidants that keep the level of LDL lower. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-health-benefits-of-pomegranite ]
More Answers to “What are the health benefits of pomegranite“
- Are there as many health benefits from drinking pomegranate juice…?
- “There are benefits to the fruit” Nutrients aside, one of the main ones is that it keeps your hands busy, so you aren’t likely to snack on other things. We love to take pomegranates on fall hikes, spitting the seeds into the wilde…
- What are the health benefits of pomegranate juice?
- You may have acid reflux, in which case pomegranate juice isn’t too great for your system. Pomegranate juice is known to be a wonderful source for vitamin C, and also a strong potency in antioxidants, more than in green tea and in most frui…
- How to Enjoy the Health Benefits of Pomegranate Juice
- ･ 1 This is the fastest way to prepare and enjoy the health benefits of pomegranates. Most of these steps… ･ 2 Cut the fruit in half and then in quarters. (see image) ･ 3 Take each piece and with your thumbs push to invert fruit (see ima…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the health benefits of Pomegranite juice?
- A: Pomegranite juice is high in antioxidants. It’s said to prevent prostate cancer and help keep fatty deposits from collecting on artery walls, and keep heart cells healthier. Here’s a link that talks more about it’s benefits, different kinds of Pomegranites, and where to buy the juice.http://www.pointask.com/pointask/f_q.php3?qid=53598