What are the most common side effects of adderal
Side effects of Adderall are loss of appetite, dry mouth, difficulty sleeping, headaches, abdominal pain, weight loss, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-most-common-side-effects-of-adderal ]
More Answers to “What are the most common side effects of adderal“
- What are the most common side effects of Adderall?
- It is a stimulant, so it often causes insomnia. It is known to reduce growth. It can be addictive. I know someone who suffered kidney damage, but he was on a lot of other medicines, so it’s hard to know which one caused it.
- What are common side effects of drinking while on Adderall XR? Ca…?
- Well, don’t take them together. But at the end of your Adderall cycle (as the Addarall is wearing off) it won’t hurt you. Within reason of course. One is a stimulent one is a depressant. They don’t interact badly in the way 2 depressents wo…
- Is blurring of vision and numbness a common effect of intentional…?
- Yes, they are both common side effects of Adderall IR/XR. The numbness shouldn’t be too noticeable, but you will tend to use slightly more force than you normally would during everyday activities (unknowingly). The blurred vision is usually…