What are the side affects of Ambien
Ambien may cause a severe allergic reaction. Stop taking it and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of..More [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-side-affects-of-ambien ]
More Answers to “What are the side affects of Ambien“
- What side affects does drinking alcohol and ambien?
- Zolpidem Precautions. Zolpidem can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. You may still feel sleepy the morning after taking the medication. Until you know how this medication will affect you during waking hours, be …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are there long term side affects after taking Ambien for four years?
- Q: After four years of taking Ambien CR my friend stopped taking it. He quit taking it about 5 months ago. For the last 4 months (at least) he has been depressed. For the last 3 months severely depressed.Is there anyone out there that has heard of anything like this? Have you ever heard of someone becoming so depressed after they stopped taking AmbienCR?
- A: Ambien is one of the most ineffective drugs on the market to treat insomnia and does not cause depression. Your friend needs to see a psychiatrist immediately.
- anyone know of any of the possible side affects of taking ambien during first trmester pregnancy?
- Q: does anyone know firsthand the risks from experience, you or someone you know? much appreciatedmature answers only please
- A: There are no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women. Ambien should be used during pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus.I REPEAT Use of AMBIEN during pregnancy is not recommended and should be considered only if your physician determines it is needed. Sleep medicines may cause sedation of the unborn baby when used during the last weeks of pregnancy.Just take a glass of milk and sleep ! Do anything but don’t take any sleep drungs NOW!here is something that was done with ratsZolpidem tartrate was administered to pregnant Sprague-Dawley rats by oral gavage during the period of organogenesis at doses of 4, 20, or 100 mg based/kg/day. Adverse maternal and embryo/fetal effects occurred at doses of 20 mg base/kg and higher, manifesting as dose-related lethargy and ataxia in pregnant rats while examination of fetal skull bones revealed a dose-related trend toward incomplete ossification.Administration of zolpidem tartrate to pregnant Himalayan Albino rabbits at doses of 1, 4, or 16 mg base/kg/day by oral gavage (over 35 times the MRHD of Ambien on a mg/m² basis) during the period of organogenesis produced dose-related maternal sedation and decreased maternal body weight gain at all doses. At the high dose of 16 mg base/kg, there was an increase in postimplantation fetal loss and under-ossification of sternebrae in viable fetuses. Teratogenicity ( The capability of producing fetal malformation) was not observed at any dose level.ossification ( is the process of bone formation) was observed
- ive been taking ambien cr for over a year, are there any bad side affects i should aware of?
- Q: i started taking ambien 10mg after having surgery cause i couldnt sleep due to the pain. it became rather addicting quite quickly. my first doctor .gave me only a 3 month refill. now my primary care physician has been prescribing ambien cr (12mg) for almost a year and ive become totally dependent on it got sleep, especially if i chase it down with a beer,. ive stopped smoking marijuana now cause its cheaper and easier to get ambien cr. can anyone tell me the real truth about ambien cr and its side affects. im 59, male, 5’10’, good health. any advice would be sincerel. my goal is yo be alive by 59 1/2y so i can take out my 401k without any penalty, claim that i have glaucoma (which I do) and srart to grow my own weed. i would rather smoke maruijuana than dropping pills, even though i work at a pharmaceutical drug company. tell me about the ambien cr, good or bad. thank you suki
- A: There are many side effects associated with this medication. You should get a copy of them with your script. If not you can also google it. It is not a long term medication, it is supposed to be used short term.