What are the symptoms of a brain Anurism
Nausea and vomiting, Stiff neck or neck pain, Blurred vision or double vision, Pain above and behind the eye, among others.Cha Cha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-of-a-brain-anurism ]
More Answers to “What are the symptoms of a brain Anurism“
- What Are the Symptoms of a Brain Aneurysm?
- A brain aneurysm has a number of symptoms. Many brain anuerysm patients complain of very sudden and severe headache; many say the headache was unbearable and described it as the worst headache of their life. Some of the other symptoms assoc…
- Are these symptoms of a brain aneurysm?
- The tingling you are having is the feeling of a spirit, which is the cause of your headache. As evidence, try closing your eyes and holding an open and relaxed hand in front of you. You will most likely feel tingling with your hand, which w…
- How long can it be between the symptoms and rupture of a brain an…?
- What is a brain aneurysm? A brain (cerebral) aneurysm is a bulging, weak area in the wall of an artery that supplies blood to the brain. In most cases, a brain aneurysm causes no symptoms and goes unnoticed. In rare cases, the brain aneury…