What can cure a headache
Some cures for a headache is, try over the counter medicine, relax, take a nap, drink some water or coffee, or try an ice pack. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-cure-a-headache ]
More Answers to “What can cure a headache“
- What can cure this headache?
- It could be that your body is having a crash due to low blood sugar. It could also be a caffeine withdrawal. By cutting out all the food you normally eat very suddenly, your body wont have much time to adjust and so as a result, your blood …
- What to take for headache when on aspirin therapy?
- Headache. A headache is pain or discomfort in the head, scalp, or neck. Serious causes of headaches are extremely rare.
- How to Cure a Headache
- ･ 1 Take deep breaths inhaling and exhaling extremely slow & deep through your nose. ･ 2 Massage the 2 temples of your head, the back of your head, and the front of the head moderately deep. ･ 3 Drink lots of water or lemonade or Gatora…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can garlic cure a headache if rubbed on your vagina?
- Q: I was told by a friend that you could rub garlic on your vagina and it would cure your headache. Is this true? I read that it works on yeast infections and such, and read that it can burn pretty bad, but does it actually cure headaches too?
- A: no! it will not work!!!
- What is a good NATURAL way to cure headaches?
- Q: I’ve been having headaches daily and taking Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Aleve and nothing seems to cure the headaches. I don’t like taking pills. I like to be natural. Does anyone have any good, natural remedies to get rid of my headaches?
- A: Take a look at other things. Is your back, neck, or feet hurting? Try soaking in epsom salt and doing a good rub down. Dehydrated? Drink lots of water each day. Stressed? Try some aroma therapy and rubbing down your head. Stare at computer screens all day? Try putting a cold compress on your eyes and rub your head, neck and shoulders. Watch if something your eating is corresponding to the start of them. ( powdered donuts triggered migraines for me) Some times it is a change in your hormones or even changes in the weather that can trigger it also. For times like that I use Excedrin Migraine it seems to be the only thing that actually wipes it out. I found that just 2 and I’m good for a couple of days usually. Hope this helps and good luck.
- What is a good, natural way to cure a headache????
- Q: I get cronic headaches atleast once a day. i am sick of taking aspirin for it and frankly it stopped working. What is a natural way to cure headaches????
- A: The smell of peppermint can alleviate headaches. I burn peppermint incense or a peppermint candle. There are also topically applied balms you can use to massage your temples or neck–I’ve got one from Bath&Body Works that helps somewhat. The caffeine suggestion can really work, too.