What can defect birth control
Antibiotics that are taken for bacterial infections have been known to affect birth control. Always use a backup method. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-defect-birth-control ]
More Answers to “What can defect birth control“
- What can defect birth control
- Antibiotics that are taken for bacterial infections have been known to affect birth control. Always use a backup method.
- Is There Anybody Here That Has A Heart Defect But Takes Birth Con…?
- Hello rich7, I am 28 years old and just started taking birth control. I have a congenital heart defect and checked with my dr. before I did them. He said it was alright as long as the birth control had estrogen ( and I think all pills have …
- Can birth control pill help with luteal phase defect??
- Luteal Phase Defect Treatment. Progesterone injections or gel (Crinone) are often used when luteal phase defect is suspected. If there is evidence that low FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) is present with luteal phase defects, clomiphene …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can birth control have a birth defect on my unborn baby?
- Q: me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and now i am thinking about getting on birth control. i am not sure if i start taking the pills will have an effect on my unborn baby…
- A: Usually you would take your first pill on the first day of your period…. If you get a period you are not pregnant and you can start the pills, if you don’t get a period you could be pregnant and there would be no reason to take birth control…. make sense?
- daily vitamins defect birth-control?
- Q: i started a few days ago drinking vitamin A for my skin…will this affect the effectiveness of my birth control pill??and if so, could i get pregnant?
- A: No, vitamin A will not affect your birth control, as long as you are sticking to the dose on the packet. No vitamins should affect it as you should be getting them through your normal diet anyway, the only thing that might affect it is unusual herbal supplements such as St John’s Wort.
- What type of birth defects come from birth control?
- Q: My husband and I may want to have a baby soon, but I am wondering how long I should be off of birth control before it is safe to have a child. I know that birth control can cause babies to have many kinds of problems and we want our babies to be as healthy as they can be. If anyone could help, I would be so glad! Thank you so much!
- A: You should be fine to get pregnant right off of birth control. The defects happen if you get pregnant while ON bcp, or if you are on something like Depo that can take a long while to get out of your system. BCP leave your system as soon as you stop taking them, although it can take a few months to get back to normal.If you are still worried, call your doc and ask him/her. 🙂