What can I do to cure my burnt fingers
Soak your burnt fingers in cold water for 15 minutes. Then apply antiseptic cream and bandage the burns. Feel better soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-i-do-to-cure-my-burnt-fingers ]
More Answers to “What can I do to cure my burnt fingers“
- What is the best way to cure my burn on my middle finger??
- You’re not going to be able to “cure” the burn. If it’s a minor burn just keep it clean and put a burn cream on it to relieve the pain. If there is blistering or peeling of the skin you should consult a doctor.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- cure for burnt fingers?!!?
- Q: AHHH my fingers are killing me.. i just burnt them on my hair straightener, i know, i know.. im stupid i dont need to hear it though.. i just need to know something i can use to stop the pain
- A: ummm..ignore itits quite easyjust take deep breaths and lay downorhold ur hand and jump up and downi have a scar on my left arm from burning it on the stove and what i did was lay on the couch and go to sleepit goes away after a while
- Cure a burnt finger!!?
- Q: omgomgomgomg. i just accidentally touched a hot pot and now a part of my finger has a small white bubble on it. owch. it really hurts. now i cant type with one of my index fingers…What can i do to ease the pain??!Pleeaasee help! ♥
- A: First Aid for Burns – Minor Burns The burn area should be put under cool running water, until the pain subsides, for at least five minutes.If the above remedy is not available, then use cool compresses.By cooling the burn area, it will help reduce swelling by conducting the heat away from the affected area.Lightly dab the affected area dry with a soft clean towel.Cover the affected area with, aloe vera gel/cream or an antibiotic cream, (non oil based).If necessary use a non-stick sterile gauze bandage (wrapped loosely) to prevent infection.To help relieve pain, take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, etc.) naproxen (Aleve) or acetaminophen (Tylenol) Minor burns should be watched for any evidence of infection, such as redness, fever, swelling, oozing or increased pain. If you notice that an infection has developed, get medical attention. There may be some pigment changes in the affected area. Most minor burns usually heal on their own without any major complicationsWhen treating burns, it is not recommended to use ice. Applying ice directly on the burned area can further damage the skin or can cause frost bite.Butter or oil should not be used on a burn because it can trap in the heat causing further damage. Use non oil-based ointments.Blisters should not be broken. By breaking blisters, you can cause a greater chance of infection.FOR MORE INFORMATION AND VIDEO GO TO WEBSITE BELOW.
- how can I cure garlic burn on my fingers?
- A: I want to know as well. What is garlic burn?