What can I take to stop a sinus headache
The best way to relief a sinus headache is to shower with really hot water. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-i-take-to-stop-a-sinus-headache ]
More Answers to “What can I take to stop a sinus headache“
- How do I stop a sinus headache?
- I get the sinus headache and infection when the weather changes too. THis is what I do . My husband uses this to keep from getting bronchitis when he gets a sinus infection, and I use it to cure sinus infections. THere are many kinds of bac…
- How to Stop the pain and pressure from a sinus headache?
- ･ 1 Start with something simple. Try using heat to decompress those sinus cavities. You can do this by… ･ 2 If step one didn’t help or if the pain returned, you may need to try something else. If you are one… ･ 3 If the natural ways did…
- Does nasal irrigation work to stop sinus headaches?
- “It does” Nasal irrigation with a saline solution will sanitize the sinus cavities and, in time, clear out the infection that is causing the draining. By clearing out the sinus cavities it wil relieve the pressure causing the sinu…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Non-stop sinus headache, Please help!?
- Q: 2 months ago, my family and I moved up near the Shenandoah Mountains in Stephens City, Virginia. Ever since then, I have had a non-stop sinus headache that is only temporarily relieved with advil. Its now affecting my stomach, Im getting nauseous when I eat and I think its because of the headaches. What should I try before I go to a doctor?
- A: Try Advil Sinus. Take a hot bath and then take the Advil Sinus. Also buy a package of Claritin D and use that the next day. Your problem may have something to do with the altitude of the mountains more than a sinus headache. See if that helps. If not, you should go see a doctor to be evaluated.
- Sinus headache while pregnant, what kind of medicine can i take?
- Q: I am not stopped up or have a runny nose, i am just really dry causing headaches. Sudaphed and benedril fo not work because i am not decongested, just really drynot congested, not a good typing day, hehe!
- A: If it’s because it’s dry in your house, try to boil some water on the stove. It will put moisture in the air. That’s what I did when my humidifier broke.
- How can I get this sinus headache to go away?
- Q: I am using Sinus Buster nose spray, which usually works. I have had this headache since Friday night. People always tell me to use a saline sinus wash, but I have tried that. It makes my nose burn and I can’t stop coughing, when I use that. I am taking Sudafed and Tylenol.
- A: i had good results when my doctor wrote me Allegra-D.but as the doc will tell you, you cant just abruptly stop taking it once you start.