What can I use for acne
The two most common medications for acne are Benzoyl Peroxide, Adapaleneand, and Salicylic Acid. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-i-use-for-acne ]
More Answers to “What can I use for acne“
- Acne is a problem that many people face. It often strikes when we are going through the most intense hormonal changes during the teen-aged years, but this is not always the case. Adults suffer…
- I use proactiv too and my skin does get flaky but that’s because it’s taking away the dead skin. my skin was dry. but then i had an idea. if i drink 5 glasses of water ever day and my skin wont be so dry. and it helps clean up acne. There i…
- Having had acne for 12 yrs or so now I can say unfortunately not much works including at home remedies. I have found over the counter stuff actually makes it worse! Peroxide or rubbing alcohol can dry them out also clear calamine lotion can…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I heal my acne scars?
- Q: Well, I have acne scars on my cheeks, forehead, on the sides of my face. It’s really bothering me! I read that olive oil can smoothe acne scars, but I would like them to BE GONE. I also read that eucalyptus oil is good for the skin. Can eucalyptus oil in olive oil make my acne scars dissapear?
- A: WARNING! Read this blog before taking any action, your answer is right here:http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.com/Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.Hope this helps
- can i use acne cream or pads to cure poison ivy?
- Q: i have poison ivy all over the side of my foot and its really annoying. Would using some acne cream or pads to dry out the poison ivy and make it go away faster or should i just leave it be? thank you in advance for all your responses.
- A: It will spread.I do not know if those will cure it or not.100% aloe vera gel will cure it. From Walmart and pharmacies.
- What is a good diet for acne?
- Q: Im pretty skinny/fit, tho I am 18. I eat alot of junkfood, but dont gain any weight. I just heard a healthy diet will really clear up your face, since nothing seems to wanna clear it at all. Anyone recconmend a diet for me?
- A: Lots of raw fruit and vegetables as well as lots of water and REAL juice (don’t drink punch/”fruit drinks” and check the label to see if sugar is added). Avoid too much sugar, junk food and fatty, processed foods. Limit the amount of fatty meat you eat (although some animal fat is good for you for several reasons). Avoid deep fried/greasy/fast foods.