What can you do to stop headaches
The following medications are in some way related to the treatment of a Headache: Advil, Excedrin, Aleve, Anaprox, and axocet. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-you-do-to-stop-headaches ]
More Answers to “What can you do to stop headaches“
- Why i am i having headaches on the left side of my head?
- Headache. A headache is pain or discomfort in the head, scalp, or neck. Serious causes of headaches are extremely rare.
- How to Stop Headaches
- ･ 1 First off you need to come home from work with a really bad headache. you get home and begin to look… ･ 2 Second thing you do is when you find out there isn’t any more advil/tylenol and you are in too much… ･ 3 all you have to do is…
- How to Stop Migraine Headaches
- Almost 70% of the people that has migraine headaches is found to be women. It’s known to be because of their hormone levels. The cause of the headaches is when the blood vessels in the scalp…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can i stop headaches from hurting so bad?
- Q: ok this is not for me this is fro my graandmother lately she has been having headaches once a week for the past few months and when i ask her how much it hurts she tells me about an 8 on a scale from 1 to 10 i dont no what is wrong with her does anyone no what she might have or how to stop the headaches or just make them hurt less
- A: You and your health care provider need to find out what causing the headaches. Keep a log and note when the headaches start, what she was doing, and the location.
- How do you stop headaches?
- Q: I have been getting pretty bad headaches in my temporal lobes and I never get headaches. This started like 3 weeks ago.What should I do to help them or stop them before going to a doctor?
- A: Try deep breathing exercises or any other Yoga step to reduce headache. Stop worrying much about your Headache and just don’t use any antibiotics. Cure provide by Yoga will help you in long run too.
- How can I stop getting headaches from the computer screen?
- Q: I work at a place where I stare at a computer screen for 8 hours (I’m actually currently doing it right now). I was wondering if there are ways to stop getting headaches from this. It drives me nuts. I go home with a headache every night.
- A: There are special ‘safety screens’ out there to put in front of your screen to block out any glare or whatever. But I would also suggest getting your eyes checked annually. Take breaks from the screen during the day and just close your eyes for a few minutes to let them readjust and focus on something else besides the computer.