What can you use to cure a blister quickly
If the blister is in an area where pressure is applied, such as on your foot, protect it with a doughnut-shaped moleskin pad. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-you-use-to-cure-a-blister-quickly ]
More Answers to “What can you use to cure a blister quickly“
- What can you use to cure a blister quickly
- If the blister is in an area where pressure is applied, such as on your foot, protect it with a doughnut-shaped moleskin pad.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can anyone recommend a remedy to cure blisters on my lips quickly?
- Q: I’m going to be at my orthodontist’s tomorrow and she is going to be ruthless, which will hurt my blisters even more. Anyone know any soothing remedies?
- A: cymex….im trying to keep the blisters away from up my hooter i gotta posh party at the weekend….its workin so far!!
- How to heal blisters quickly?
- Q: i went on the treadmill with no shoes on (stupid i know) and now have little blisters on my feet which make it painful to walk, anyway to ‘cure’ blisters quickly and easily?
- A: keep it dry put talc on if necessary and apply a padded dressing try to keep off it difficult I know. It is the friction that causes the blister
- quickly cure blisters on feet?
- Q: ok i just walked on the hottt road barefoot (dont ask)and i have really bad blisters on my feetand tonight i have a dance competiton!so i need them al better NOW!please help!!
- A: tape up your feet