What do muscle relaxer pills do
Muscle relaxants are prescribed for back pain, on a short-term basis, to relieve low back pain associated with muscle spasms. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-muscle-relaxer-pills-do ]
More Answers to “What do muscle relaxer pills do“
- Does muscle relaxer pills effect a blood pressure reading?
- All drugs in the muscle relaxant class may cause sedation. Baclofen, when administered intrathecally, may cause severe CNS depression with cardiovascular collapse and respiratory failure. Diazepam may be addictive, and is a controlled subst…
- What will happen if i mix muscle relaxer pills with Sugar?
- You will get a buzz! hee heee, jesus juice for all
- Why did the state of Missouri cut muscle relaxer pills from medic…?
- Because of abuse potential. Next will be all drugs that can cause addiction, such as narcotic pain meds.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why did the state of Missouri cut muscle relaxer pills from medicaid coverage? What cuts are next?
- A: Because of abuse potential. Next will be all drugs that can cause addiction, such as narcotic pain meds.
- what will happen if i mix muscle relaxer pills with Sugar?
- Q: and some alcohol
- A: You will get a buzz! hee heee, jesus juice for all
- What is the best cure for severe lowere back spasms besides muscle relaxers and pain pills?
- Q: This is the fourth time in 5 months that my husband has had a severe lowere back spasm that appears suddenly and lasts about 3-7 days. He is on pain pills, muscle relaxers and has tried different stretching exercises. He has an office job which may or may not cause it. Does anyone have any suggestions?
- A: have your husband take a hot bath with 2c. of dissolved Epsom salts. Soak for 30 minutes. The Epsom salts will help eliminate the lactic acid that forms on the muscles from over exertion and muscle spasms Massage an analgesic cream into the sore muscles after the bath. I find the best cream for pain is “Blue Emu,” You can read more about this cream at http://www.blue-emu.com/Dehydration can cause severe pain in the muscles. I recommend you drink purified water mixed with mineral water 50/50. This will replace the minerals that are exiting your body continuously.I suggest that adults and children drink 40 ounces of water per 100 pounds of body weight every day. Realize that exercise, ambient temperature, and state of health affect the water needs of your body. 500mg of calcium and magnesium can help with the pain. I recommend your husband see a chiropractor. I’ve never found any doctor to help this quickly with back pain as a chiropractor. I’ve enclosed a link where you can find one in your area. I’ve also enclosed a link on exercises that can be done at the desk. This will help the back. Your husband probably needs to use a back support in his office chair and car. Chiropractors usually have these in stock.