What do tonsil stones look like
Tonsil Stones are irregularly shaped, whitish/yellow, foul-smelling globs of mucous and bacteria that get caught in back of throat [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-tonsil-stones-look-like ]
More Answers to “What do tonsil stones look like“
- Not all tonsil stones can be seen as they can hid within the tonsil folds. If you are able to see them they normally are just a while lump and can be various sizes. These stone can make if hard or painful to swallow and you should seek medi…
- Tonsil Stones are irregularly shaped, whitish/yellow, foul-smelling globs of mucous and bacteria that get caught in back of throat
- Tonsil stones are yellow or whitish irregular shaped object which is commonly found inside the small pockets of the tonsil.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I am a singer with tonsil stones, do I need to get them removed?
- Q: I have been getting really bad sore throats and I am guessing that it is from the tonsil stones. It looks like the pockets are full but when I press on them they only peak out of the top and I am too scared to pull them out myself. I cough them up every now and again but I don’t think that is enough. I was thinking of getting a laser tonsillectomy.
- A: well you are either gonna have to get them out on your own or leave them in there cuz a dr is not going to see you just to pick them out. if you get them a lot and they are very bothersome get your tonsils out all together.
- What does a tonsil stone look like?
- A: It looks like a little white pebble or a piece of cottage cheese and SMELLS horrible.
- what to do if i have tonsil stones please help me. It feel like i have somethind in my throat is it really?
- Q: is tonsil stone i looked in my mouth and i do see two of them one of them is a little bigger the the right side what can i do.
- A: see your Primary Care Physician or a ENT MD