What do you do for cramps in your belly
I need a little more information: Are you a male or female? Are you pregnant or menstruating? ~ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-do-for-cramps-in-your-belly ]
More Answers to “What do you do for cramps in your belly“
- What do you do for cramps in your belly
- I need a little more information: Are you a male or female? Are you pregnant or menstruating? ~ChaCha
- Is mild cramping in your lower belly a sign of pregnancy??
- Period like cramps are a sign of early pregnancy and I myself experienced these, but unfortunately they are also a sign of your oncoming period. This can prove to be a very unhelpful sign of pregnancy lol.
- Is it normal to be having cramps in my lower belly?
- 100% normal… that’s just you stretching to make room. Have you ever had any surgery? If so, then that makes this cramping more frequent and last longer because after you get operated on, you will always have scar tissue inside you from…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it normal to get mild cramps under your belly button? 7 weeks along?
- Q: I have been having alot of different cramps ever since I got pregnant, and I just like to make sure that they are normal. Right now I have very mild cramps under neath my belly button and I feel them when I touch my tummy. Also if i sit or lay a certain way? Are these cramps normal? Thanks!!
- A: You could be having a localized contraction in that specific area of your belly or it could be referred pain from your round ligaments. If it is more positional like you describe then there is a distinct chance that you could be having round ligament pain which comes and goes from 18-30 weeks and can radiate to anywhere in the belly
- When the baby moves a lot in your belly, can that give you cramps and pains?
- Q: I am 36 almost 37 weeks, and my baby has been kicking, stretching and swimming inside my belly. Now every time he/she moves I feel slightly pain right where the movement occurs. I know that the head is down already and every time I feel movement around that area I feel like I get menstrual cramps?Is this kinda normal?
- A: yes, i used to be in very bad pain sometimes when my daughter moved!babies sit on ur nerves n squish ur organs n this is the pain u can feel. also they sit on ur bladder which hurts like hell, they push into ur cervix n put pressure on ur pelvis. all this can lead to soem discomfortspeak 2 ur midwife is the pains get an worse than usualbest of luck x
- is it normal to get cramps only on one side of your belly?
- Q: usually i get really bad cramps but they’re centered on my belly and now im getting it only on the right side, is that weird? (PS i’ve been on my period for 3 days now and usually i only get cramps the first 2 days)
- A: Well, it sounds normal to me, because I’ve experienced cramps on one side before. The doctor told me the cause could be your ovary. The ovaries rotate each month by producing eggs. The pain could be on the right side, because your right ovary produced the egg this month. On the other hand, if this hasn’t ever happened to you before, you should probably go see a doctor. It could be something else like your appendix or a kidney stone. A visit to the doctor would be the safest step to take. If you feel a doctor’s visit isn’t necessary, call in and talk to the nurse. If the nurse feels there is anything wrong, she will tell you to come in .Best of luck