What do you do if you can’t sleep but you need to sleep
You can try and take a warm bath to help you relax, sometimes that helps with insomnia. Make sure your room is dark and try soft music or even background noise like a fan. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-do-if-you-can%27t-sleep-but-you-need-to-sleep ]
More Answers to “What do you do if you can’t sleep but you need to sleep“
- Why You Need Sleep
- The average kid has a busy day. There’s school, taking care of your pets, running around with friends, going to sports practice or other activities, and doing your homework. Phew! It’s tiring just writing it all down. By the end of the day,…
- Why do humans need sleep?
- Every living creature in this world needs to rest. Cat’s, dogs, little babies, elephants and so much more. Just like eating. Sleep is necessary for survival. It gives our body a rest and allows it to prepare for the next day. It’s like givi…
- Did you need much sleep to be effective?
- At that time I didn’t sleep much. I would read late into the night and get up early in the morning. I require very little sleep now. That was reinforced in medical school, housestaff training, and my practice. I was one of those guys who co…