What does a hydrocodone do if you take one
Hydrocodone is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers.It is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. Have a great day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-a-hydrocodone-do-if-you-take-one ]
More Answers to “What does a hydrocodone do if you take one“
- Is 30 mgs of hydrocodone to much to take at one time??
- I have been taking 10mg hydrocodone tablets for ten years due to getting severely messed up on an accident. Sometimes I take them just to feel good and that usually takes about 30mg to 40mg for me. I was really worried about taking too many…
- How much hydrocodone should one take for a tattoo?
- Honestly, the answer is none. I’m not saying this because “ooh..drugs are bad”, or anything like that..but I am saying no to it because it contains acetaminophen and this can thin the blood causing more bleeding than there should …
- Can I take one hydrocodone and one codeine at the same time??
- It won’t kill you if that’s what you are worried about. But why would a dentist give you codeine and loratabs?? He wouldn’t.. I take hydrocodone every day for a spine injury
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for one to develop a dependency on Oxycodone and/or Hydrocodone?
- Q: I’ve been taking both regularly (in very small doses – like anywhere between 5 and 15mg per day) for a bulging disc. However, it seems as if I get withdraw symptoms if I don’t take any. For example, if I don’t take any pain pills, my sciatica pain worsens, every muscle in my body is achey and I’m not really hungry. Is this normal? I really just wish that they would solve this pain for good, but until then (I have an appointment with a specialist on the 28th), I need to do something with this pain to get me through. However, I also don’t want to be dependent on pain pills. Urg.
- A: please, please leave these drugs alone. they r very physically addictive. studies show that most long term people on pain meds are worse after a yr than w/ started. there is alot more negatives about opioids than positives. anything less than major back surgery under dr. supervision is a major risk. another answer was right to, your body misses the drug, therefore sending the signals to induce pain. im sure a dr. can explain it more technical, but if u get hooked, its real hard to get unhooked. ever been stung by a scorpion?
- does hydrocodone “5113v” get you high. Is i a drug. I have a headache and my friend said I should take one?
- A: One will probably not get you high, although if you take more you probably will.If you take one it will have the desired medical effects, in this case being pain relief.
- How does one get hydrocodone without a prescription?
- Q: I have a friend whom I think is addicted to hydrocodone. I do know for a fact that he does not have a prescription for this and he won’t tell me how he gets the drug. I guess he just knows me well enough to know that I would be against it– him taking the drug, I mean. If anybody can give me information about this, then maybe I can put a stop to him getting the drug, or at least, tell somebody who can make him stop.
- A: I’m pretty sure that if he does not have a prescription for hydrocodone, he can get it from online pharmacies. They don’t require prescriptions and this might just be the way your friend gets his stash. However, the price of hydrocodone when bought online is significantly higher than if bought from walk-in pharmacies. You should probably alert your friend’s parents about his hydrocodone abuse. He can get treated for this and then he’ll be able to live a normal life again.