What does Cyclobenzaprine do to you
Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxant that is described as a dissociative – you would feel slight nausea if abused. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-cyclobenzaprine-do-to-you ]
More Answers to “What does Cyclobenzaprine do to you“
- What is cyclobenzaprine?
- cyclobenzaprine Generic Name: cyclobenzaprine Brand Name: Flexeril Drug Class And Mechanism: Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxant. Specifically, cyclobenzaprine relieves muscle spasm when the spasm is due to local problems (that is, problem…
- How to Take Cyclobenzaprine
- ･ 1 Cyclobenzaprine is taken in 5 or 10 mg tablets three times a day. The dosage depends on what is prescribed… ･ 2 This medication is not recommended to be taken for more than two to three weeks. If your condition… ･ 3 If you miss a do…
- Is Cyclobenzaprine a benzodiazepine?
- No it is not a benzodiazepine. Even though the benzodiazepines do have skeletal muscle relaxant properties of their own, cyclobenzaprine exerts its effects by a different mechanism. And given it’s chemical structure/metabolites, I’m very ce…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does taking drugs such as cyclobenzaprine, meclizine and hydrocodone cause sudden weight gain?
- Q: I have been prescribed cyclobenzaprine, meclizine and hydrocodone and within one day my weight increased 8lb even my diet didn’t change and I am not eating lots of crabs. So does that sudden gain of that weight related to those medication I am taking??
- A: jeez i hope thats why i gained a bunch of weight on hydrocodone! lemme know if you ever find the answer! a STAR for you!
- what happens when u overdose on cyclobenzaprine and does it hurt?
- Q: just curious about overdosing on cyclobenzaprine and if it hurts?
- A: Never take more than you are prescribed of any medication. It ain’t worth it!
- Does cyclobenzaprine work well for muscle spasms?
- Q: I have arythmia so im wondering if this drug is bad for me can’t get ahold of my doctor
- A: ok first cyclobenzaprine and flexaril are the same medicine.generic name, brand name. duh! and yes it works but dont take more than 2 because remember that it is a muscle relaxer. and guess what the heart is a muscle and we needed pumping not relaxing