What does it mean if your urine is really light colored
Clear or light-colored urine means you’re well hydrated, good job drinking your water! Keep doing the ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-your-urine-is-really-light-colored ]
More Answers to “What does it mean if your urine is really light colored“
- What does it mean if your urine is really light colored
- Clear or light-colored urine means you’re well hydrated, good job drinking your water! Keep doing the ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does light color urine mean u have a healthy body?
- A: If its not red your good.Drink more water
- Urine smells like ammonia but is light in color. What does this mean?
- Q: I have had what literally feel like lightning bolts on the walls of my v$#@!a and I just peed straight ammonia (you would have thought I drank Mr. Clean or something!!). If I remember correctly, if it was a bacterial something or other, I would have a darker colored urine. But, it was NORMAL colored.
- A: might be a UTI or STD???? It’s not always the color of the urine that tells you bacteria is present.
- What does light brown/tan color stool mean?
- Q: I went to my doc earlier this year for my anual exam and she said that there was something in my urine (I don’t remember what) and asked if my stool had been off color, a light brown/tan or white color. At the time I hadn’t noticed anything, though I wasn’t keeping a close eye on it. I noticed a couple of days ago that it was VERY light tan and it was very painful… It hasn’t been light colored like that since, though there has been some light colored spots. It got me thinking though and I was wondering what it could mean and if it’s something serious that I should take to my doc.Thanks in advance for any/all answers.
- A: She may have been concerned about a liver problem? I think that is the main medical problem that causes white/very light stool. I would wait a week or two and see if this happens again. Sometimes it can be related to diet (what did you eat that day?) but if it happens repeatedly and doesn’t seem to be diet related I would call the doc and ask if you should come in again.