What does Norco do? What is it
Norco is a medication that is commonly used for treating moderate to moderately severe pain. It’s a narcotic that is classified as a controlled substance. Norco tablets are generally taken every 4 to 6 hrs. Side effects: drowsiness, constipation, dizzy, nausea [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-norco-do%3F-what-is-it ]
More Answers to “What does Norco do? What is it“
- How long do norco withdrawal symptoms last?
- Norco (acetaminophen-hydrocodone) Hydrocodone is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. It is similar to codeine…
- What is norco pain pills
- What is Norco? Advertisement Feedback for Norco User Reviews Avg User Rating 27 Reviews 8.5 Rate it! Hydrocodone is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effec…
- What is a norco?
- Norco is a brand name for the combination drug hydrocodone/acetaminophen. It is used for the treatment of moderate to severe pain. As with all opioid medications, it is a controlled substance in the United States under the DEA controlled su…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does norco get out of your system?
- Q: When you take a medication ,how long before you go to a job interview does it get out of your system
- A: it’s 72 hours for sure,,, just water won’t do anything,, the narcotic is stored in the fatty tissue around the kidney not in ithere is what will help a little cranberry juice and foods high in fiber,, the night before the test eat a very light meal.GNC sells a product called ‘rapid detox’ body flush,, it worksalso if you know what a ‘head’ shop is find ‘420 rapid detox’I’m an ex heroin addict
- What does Norco (hydrocodone) do if taken for long period of time?
- Q: Just wondering what it does internally if taken for months even years. Also, how much at one time would cause overdose? Example: 10mg/325mg tabletsI know about the addiction and side effects. Just wondering about what specifics of internal effects.
- A: If you take hydrocodone for a long period of time you would be come addicted obviously. Also it would kill your liver from all of the acetaminophen that you’re taking. I think you would probably have to take 80-100mgs to actually overdose or come close to it though. Depends on your tolerance and sensitivity to it.
- Does anyone know where I can get a free niv bible I want to send it to my friend in prison in Norco?
- Q: I have a friend who is currently in prison in Norco, California I would like to send him a Niv Bible does anyone know where I can get one and if I can is legal to send it to him?
- A: Sorry if this throws a hitch into your plans. First, it is not only legal for inmates to receive bibles, it is Constitutionally defended by the Supreme Court. But, few correctional institutions allow private individuals to send in books of any kind. The book would have to be sent in from a publisher or retailer directly. Zondervan’s in Grand Rapids, Michigan (http://www.zondervan.com/cultures/en-us/home.htm ) might help you with this. Contact them via the website, scroll to the bottom and you’ll see it. Just ask them. They have done it before.Thank you for doing this.