What does oxycontin look like
Oxycontin is a circular pill in different colors for differing strengths. It has OC imprinted on it on one side and a number showing the number of milligrams on the back. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-oxycontin-look-like ]
More Answers to “What does oxycontin look like“
- Also known as OxyContin, oxycotton comes in pill form for pain and is a small round pinkish-white pill but it can be powdered and snorted for a high similar to heroin. Here is a picture for you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OxyContin
- OxyContin most commonly exists in tablet form. These round pills come in 10mg, 20mg, 40mg, and 80mg dosages. OxyContin also comes in capsule or liquid form.
- this drug comes in many different sizes and colors depending on the dosage and brand name.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does anyone know what a oxycontin look like?
- Q: i found a pill in the b room, and am concerned it might be serious,like what i asked about. i have reason to believe my boyfriend might be, well it was his.cant find pic. on the computer.would like to know before i go off on him.
- A: its a small round pill on one side of the pill it will say OC on it. here a link where it shows a pick of them http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa172/markie_jane_your_insane_420/oxycotton.jpg
- what does an oxycontin pill look like?
- Q: i found a blueu tablet in my daughters purse i need to know what it is
- A: if its blue its not oxycontin not that i’ve ever seen….oxycontin are very small, smaller than most that is, round white pills with a number either 5 10 20 or 80 indicating the dosage in miligrams. i’ll provide you a clicky to a good page where you can reference oral meds by picture and description http://www.drugs.com/xq/cfm/pageID_1151/pid_1/qx/index.htm
- What does the pill oxycontin 048 look like?
- A: i dont really know its probley a 10 or 20 mg or itts not brand name they are either 10 ,20, 40, 80, search oxycontin