What does roxicet do to you if you take it
Roxicet is acetaminophen and oxycodone, a pain reliever used to relieve moderate to severe pain. Thanks for using ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-roxicet-do-to-you-if-you-take-it ]
More Answers to “What does roxicet do to you if you take it“
- How should I take acetaminophen and oxycodone?
- Take this medication exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not take it in larger amounts, or use it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Tell your doctor if the medicine seems to s…
- How should you take Roxicet?
- Percocet may be taken with meals or with milk.･ If you miss a dose… If you take Percocet on a regular schedule, take it as soon as you remember. If … ･ Storage instructions… Store at room temperature.
- What should I avoid while taking Roxicet?
- Roxicet can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert. Do not use any other over-the-counter cough, cold, allergy, or pain medication withou…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does Roxicet kill you if you take to much?
- Q: would 28 MiliLeters or 2 tablespoons be enough to kill or hurt you
- A: An overdose of Roxicent can be fatal, so you need to be very careful to follow the instructions of the prescribing physician. As for how much is an overdose, I can’t say. Only that the indications of the drug is that an overdose can be fatal. If you think you’ve taken too much, contact emergency medical services immediately.
- Does anyone know the differance between oxycotton and roxicet?
- Q: My mother was switched from one to the other I am just wondering is anyone knows the difference between the two. I tried to look it up online an it says they are both oxycodone. i mean what is the difference between the two?? (other than the MG)Can anyone answer this??? Do you all need more details? If yes what?
- A: OxyContin is Oxycodone combined with inert binders.Roxicet is Oxycodone combined with paracetamol (acetaminophen).Oxycodone is an opioid analgesic.
- How long does liquid roxicet stay in a persons system?
- A: If you have only taken 1 dose, it will probably be out of your system in 2-3 days. If you take it regularly, probably more like 5 days. But it depends on the person as well as a variety of other factors. The best way to get it out is to drink lots of water. I am assuming you are asking because of a drug test, so drink lots of water. Oxycodone is not usually tested for in standard 5 panel drug tests though, it has to be specifically looked for. It is tested for in extended tests and it looked for alot more since it has become so popular as a recreational drug.http://www.erowid.org/pharms/oxycodone/oxycodone_testing.shtml