What does your body do to make you faint
You usually faint because your brain isn’t getting enough blood to it. It’s your body’s way to get more blood back to the brain. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-your-body-do-to-make-you-faint ]
More Answers to “What does your body do to make you faint“
- What does your body do to make you faint
- You usually faint because your brain isn’t getting enough blood to it. It’s your body’s way to get more blood back to the brain.
- Can Fainting stress out your body enough to make you skip a perio…?
- Depends. How long were you out? Why did you faint? More likely that fainting wouldn’t cause it unless there are underlying causes that caused you to faint as well as skip your period.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do people faint, and what does it do to your body when you faint?
- A: I guess it depends what you’re passing out from. I’ve fainted when I was younger. One time, I was in this place, it was super hot and I hadn’t eaten all day. Another time, I was getting my hair cut, once again, hadn’t eaten, started getting hot and nauseous, and felt like I was going to pass out.You usually faint because your brain isn’t getting enough blood to it. It’s your body’s way to get more blood back to the brain. You can also pass out from a serious shock like news of a death or accident. It’s not so much that it frightens you so bad, your blood pressure drops and once again, it’s your body’s way of returning back to normal.
- Is it true that fainting is your body’s way to make you breathe normally.?
- Q: In other words, do you faint to get your body breathing regularly again?
- A: Well, it does do that, as your lower brain centers will (normally) kick in and cause you to start breathing again after you faint. However, fainting is usually a result of hypoxic or anoxic insult to the brain: In other words, your brain is shutting off because it isn’t getting enough oxygen and blood. It is a protective mechanism. I should also say that If you are doing breath play or playing the fainting game, you should stop as it can be extremely dangerous (as in irreversible brain damage) or deadly. Your brain, unlike other organs in your body, holds ZERO oxygen reserves, so…..keep breathing. Search “choking game” on wikipedia.
- Does the amount of HGc in your body have anything to do with how faint or dark the pregnant line is on your?
- Q: pregnancy test? I had only a little portion of the pregnant line… but it was really faded…well- all i can say is im FREAKING EXCITED!!!!
- A: yes amount of hCG in your urine does have alot to do with the faint or dark line. Take a pregnancy blood test, which is accurate. I am sending baby dust your way 🙂