What exercise is best to achieve great abs
Exercise balls are the perfect tool for this, and there are a variety of movements you can do with them. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-exercise-is-best-to-achieve-great-abs ]
More Answers to “What exercise is best to achieve great abs“
- What exercise is best to achieve great abs
- Exercise balls are the perfect tool for this, and there are a variety of movements you can do with them. ChaCha
- What is the best Visibly Fit™ exercise for achieving a sculpted w…?
- In my book, Every Woman’s Guide to Personal Power , I have an entire section devoted to abdominals—one of my favorites is the abdominal contraction, which is all about deep breathing. There I teach “The Crunch” and its multiple va…
- What exercises work BEST to achieve great, sexy looking six pack …?
- There is so much BS going around about how to get six pack abs. Some is decent advice, most of it is rubbish. If you want great looking abs, you need to focus on a LOT more than just training the abs directly. Let’s talk about fat loss, the…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best food and exercise to get flat cut 8-pack abs?
- Q: what type of foods are better and the types of exercises are better to achieve great abs?
- A: Never heard of 8 pack abs. 6 pack abs I have. Eat fruit and veggies with very small amounts of lean meat. Also drink water only. No soda of any type, or sports drinks. That stuff is loaded with salt and sugar. Also it depends on your genes. Some people work for years and never get ripped abs like you want. IT is a combination of exercise and genes.
- What exercises work BEST to achieve great, sexy looking six pack abs?
- Q: I’m 15 year old male, turn 16 in bout 5 months5’10”, 143 lbs.One on my friends, who is a girl, says how much she think 6 pack abs look really hot on a guy. I think this will help get her to like me some more ( we dated and not for very long during the school year). What are the absolute best exercises that will work the upper, lower, and middle part of the abs to get a 6 pack? Also oblique exercises? If you have 6 pack abs, please tell me your secret! All exercises you do, nutrition, cardio, etc. Please help thanks!NO MACHINES OR PILLS!!!Also: does cardio or swimming help bring out abs?how do push-ups help if at all?
- A: There is so much BS going around about how to get six pack abs. Some is decent advice, most of it is rubbish. If you want great looking abs, you need to focus on a LOT more than just training the abs directly. Let’s talk about fat loss, the MOST important thing for getting your abs visible.The most important thing for fat loss, is that your diet is as natural and unprocessed as possible. It almost always comes back to the over processing of food that makes it bad for you, and makes it totally destroy your metabolism and hormone balance in your body. For example, why eat refined grains, when you can eat whole grains. Why eat refined sugar, when you can get natural sources of sugar from a high nutrient whole food like fruit. Why eat highly processed, refined, and hydrogenated vegetable oils (these are THE worst thing in the modern diet), when you can eat natural sources of healthy fats like nuts, avocados, fish, eggs, coconut milk, organically raised meat, and so forth. The point is to not fall for some gimmick like low carbs, low fat, high protein, or any other combination that has you focusing on one macronutrient vs. another. Your body needs all macronutrients to thrive and obtain a variety of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, etc. Trying to cut an entire food group out just works against what your body needs.There is much more detail on this vitally important topic towards losing body fat for life in the book at link below, and many more valuable tips. I wish you the best of luck.
- What is the best way to get abs when I am doing everything already?
- Q: I am a vegetarian, I watch what I eat and I eat in moderation, and I exercise by doing cardio and lifting weights. I am a slim 156, but I have nothing to show for it. I would like to begin to get abs this summer, but I have been working on the classic “six pack” for a while and I have nothing. Please give suggestions or ways to best help me achieve a great physique.THANKS!
- A: Generally abs only even start to “come in” at very low levels of body fat. Pound per pound, vegetarians tend to have a higher body % percentage than those who are, what, ? Carnivorous? lol This maybe be true for you or it may not. It depends on what you’re eating. Vegetarians can get abs. There are vegetarian competitive body builders. You just have to work harder at the nutrition part.So, it’s impossible to give you a useful answer because I don’t know what your nutrition looks like nor what your bodyfat % is!Abs, and all muscles, are built primarily in the kitchen. You could do the perfect workout perfectly but if you aren’t getting proper nutrition you won’t see the results you’re after! The same thing for fat loss. We are what we eat!I’ll attach a link to a body fat calculator. It’s not entirely accurate but it will give you an idea of where you stand in terms of body fat percentage. Most women won’t see ab definition until around 18% give or take. Men below 11% ish.If your above those numbers – then cardio and a calorie deficit are the only things that will remove any fat covering up ab definition.Also be sure you have good core strength. Planks, deadlifts, squats are all good for developing core strength. You can crunch and run until 2020 but if you aren’t properly activating those muscles (because you can’t) you’ll see little if any change. This applies to all muscles – not just abs.