What helps mosquito bites from itching
# Place a piece of scotch tape on the bite; or dab rubbing alcohol or ammonia on the bite first then stick on a piece of tape. # Hot water: Take a hot shower, or a hot bath, or apply a hot compress. As hot as you can stand it without burning you. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-helps-mosquito-bites-from-itching ]
More Answers to “What helps mosquito bites from itching“
- Why ammonia in anti-itch creams helps reduce itching effects of m…?
- I’m guessing here, but ammonia is a strong base. It may kill or neutralize something in the mosquito venom.
- “Does putting scotch tape over mosquito bites help the itch …?
- “No it doesn’t as posted by M. Ward at travellingme.com” « M. Ward is My Friend Mosquito Bites and Scotch Tape The mosquitoes are out with a vengeance right now. I was out in the garden for 5-10 minutes and came back with over 10 …
- What can be put on a mosquito bite to kill the itch & help it…?
- Tea Tree Oil, its good or Aloe Vera.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can you stop mosquito bites from itching?
- Q: I was just outside digging and every time i looked down there were two moquitoes on my legs! I am itching like crazy and i need an easy solution to stop the itching.Can you help?
- A: i put band aids on my bites. it really stops you from itching them and they go away faster
- How the shitting hell do i stop my million mosquito bites from itching and driving me dolally?
- Q: Seriously, whole holiday got 3 bites which is unheard of for me. Get to airport, delayed for hours and fall asleep with no nets, get home and i have about 17 bites that are all red and itchy and inflamed. HELP owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
- A: Go to the drug store and get some Calamine lotion. Benadryl also has a gel that stops itching.
- Why ammonia in anti-itch creams helps reduce itching effects of mosquito bites?
- Q: hi, you remember from movie my big greek wedding the bride uses Windex to stop the itch, and swelling from mosquito bites and pimples.i know that windex and anti itch creams share one thing in common with is they have ammonia as their active ingredient. i also know ammonia at some level burns the skin, but why does it help reduce itch after the mosquito bites us.
- A: I’m guessing here, but ammonia is a strong base. It may kill or neutralize something in the mosquito venom.