What is a good method to relieve a sore back
Get the proper amount of rest. Acute back pain requires rest and time to heal. Lie on your stomach for 10 minutes at a time throughout the day. Ice your back as you lie on your stomach. Maintain good posture. Practice good posture while standing MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-method-to-relieve-a-sore-back ]
More Answers to “What is a good method to relieve a sore back“
- Does anyone have a good method to eliminate cold sores??
- I get them all the time and the only thing that works for me is toothpaste with fluoride. If you feel a cold sore coming, put some toothpaste on it and let it dry. It doesn’t look very fancy so hopefully you feel it just before you go to be…
- What do you find as the best method for reducing stiff and sore n…?
- yeah, you might want to see a chiropractor to see the cause of your neck pain. Neck pain can be caused by pinched nerve, which may not be very serious and is usually temporarily. Proper posture is the important method to prevent back and ne…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- pls suggest quick methods to relieve sore throat?
- Q: have to make a spech in college on monday
- A: * Gargle with warm salt water to help reduce swelling and relieve discomfort: o Gargle at least once each hour with 1 tsp (5 g) of salt dissolved in 8 fl oz of warm water. o If you have postnasal drip, gargle often to prevent more throat irritation. * Prevent dehydration. Fluids may help thin secretions and soothe an irritated throat. Hot fluids, such as tea or soup, may help decrease throat irritation. * Use a vaporizer or cool air humidifier in your bedroom. o Warm or cool mist may help you feel more comfortable by soothing the swollen air passages. It may also relieve hoarseness. However, don’t let your room become uncomfortably cold or very damp. o Use a shallow pan of water to provide moisture in the air through evaporation if you don’t have a humidifier. Place the pan in a safe location where no one will trip on it or fall into it. * Do not smoke or use other tobacco products and avoid secondhand smoke. For more information, see the topic Quitting Tobacco Use. * If you suspect that problems with stomach acid may be causing your sore throat, see the topic Heartburn.
- Best way to get rid of a sore throat?
- Q: Anyone know any good at home methods of relieving a sore throat or speeding up the healing process. Started feeling sick last night, sore throat, I also feel swelling, also kind of stopped up. Know any good tips to get over this quickly?
- A: Gargle with warm salt water (I know – it tastes gross but it works!) and drink hot tea with lemon. If you’re stuffed up, the drainage could be making your throat hurt, so take some sudafed for that. Hope you feel better soon!
- Really sore, any help on how to relieve it before football conditioning tomorrow?
- Q: recently i just started working out and running and doing drills with my football team, i havent done so in a while and im pretty sore. when i lift my arms part my shoulder, they start hurting, specifically around my traps. As for my legs, they hurt around my thighs and quads when i go up and down stairs or when i walk even. Any possible tips or methods or anything really that can help me relieve this or ease it up so im not struggling with conditioning tomorrow?
- A: Ice. Lots of it. Keep it on for a good hour, and afterwards stretch out. Stretch in the morning too.