What is a pill that has M360 and is white
Hydrocodone bitartrate acetaminophen Strength(s) 7.5 mg / 750 mg Imprint(s) M360. This is a narcotic analgesic (painkiller) and cough reliever with a non-narcotic analgesic for the relief of moderate to moderately severe pain. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-pill-that-has-m360-and-is-white ]
More Answers to “What is a pill that has M360 and is white“
- What is the difference between an M359 and M360? Pills are white …?
- Both pills contain Hydrocodone 7.5 mg and different strengths of Acetaminophen. M359 is Hydrocodone 7.5mg and Acetaminophen 650mg Generic for LorcetÂ® Plus Description: White Capsule Shaped Tablet Identification Code: Debossed with M359; bi…
- What is a white pill with M360 on it and how many milligrams is i…?
- 7.5 mg Hydrocodone, with acetamenophin 750 mg. Aloha
- Found six White pills marked M360 in my little sisters room. What…?
- These pills are known as Vicodin (Generic- hydrocodone). If she had wisdom teeth surgery or some other kind of surgery they often give this drug as a pain reliever (which it is). Otherwise, it is likely a friend at school either gave them t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a white pill with M360 on it and how many milligrams is it?
- Q: I don’t know what this pill is….its in a bar form decently thick, has M360 on it, and I don’t know what it is.
- A: 7.5 mg Hydrocodone, with acetamenophin 750 mg.Aloha
- Found six White pills marked M360 in my little sisters room. What are they?
- Q: http://www.pharmer.org/files/images/m360_1.jpgwhat kinds pill is this?Why does she have it (she’s 15)?Can she get high from this?
- A: These pills are known as Vicodin (Generic- hydrocodone). If she had wisdom teeth surgery or some other kind of surgery they often give this drug as a pain reliever (which it is). Otherwise, it is likely a friend at school either gave them to her, or sold them to her (or she retrieved them from somebody’s medicine cabinet).Yes, she can get high from it. I highly suggest you confront her about it, and see why she takes them. Do not be aggressive. Do not yell. Confronting her in such a manner would likely cause her to withdraw from you, thus closing off any avenue of help you can possibly give her. When you talk to her, find out why she is trying drugs. Often the answer will be either “I wanted to find out what it felt like” or, how she wants to get away from it all. Bring up two important topics first. Tell her that any dose higher than 1000 mg of acetaminophin (the non-narcotic part of the pills) is dangerous to livers. Also find out (and this will not likely happen during your first conversation) what she will do to enjoy herself instead of sitting somewhere stoned all day.Whatever you do, do not scare her away. The fact that she is using drugs seems to be a cry for help of sorts. She needs you to be firm and supportive, not a screaming bitch.If all else fails, call a local helpline and find the number for a drug/alcohol abuse counselor. Go and see them. They must keep confidentiality between you, your daughter, and them unless it is immediately life-threatening (then they will have her admitted to a hospital, but that is rare).I work on the Behavioral Health unit at a local hospital as what people in the business call a Behavioral tech. I help run group meetings, observe patients, etc. The largest population of adults I see there have had some sort of drug abuse history. Please nip this at the bud before I have to see her on the unit.
- i found a white pill with M360 stamped on it… anyone know what it is?
- A: sometimes when the medicine has a number stamped in it, it is a generic form and the number indicates to who it was sold to such as a military hospital. if you call a military pharmacy they will tell you if it has been assigned to them.