What is a pill that says endo 602
Endo Pharmaceuticals makes Oxycodone which has the Endo 602 on the white pill. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-pill-that-says-endo-602 ]
More Answers to “What is a pill that says endo 602“
- What is this pill? round and white “endo 602” on back?
- EndocetÂ® Tablets 5mg/325mg This is an older imprint. Here’s the current one: http://www.endo.com/generics/photos/endocet_5_325_f.gif I might not always be right, but I’m never wrong.
- What is this round white pill- endo 602 – discussion in the Drugs…?
- Heres a link to a past search request: http://www.drugs.com/forum/topic.asp…Terms=Endo+602 Thanks Robo for your time Jonesing
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- i have some pills that say endo 602 round and white dont know what it is?
- Q: 5mg/325mg
- A: According to the Ident-a-Drug Reference, a tablet marked “Endo/602” contains 325 mg Acetaminophen and 5 mg Oxycodone HCl. It is produced by Endo Labs and marketed under the name “Endocet”.