What is a quick remedy for a sore throat
Increase your fluid intake, gargle with warm salt water, honey and lemon, suck on a throat lozenge/hard candy, humidify the air! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-quick-remedy-for-a-sore-throat ]
More Answers to “What is a quick remedy for a sore throat“
- What are some quick remedies for a sore throat?
- Cough drops. And if it continues, you really need to go to the doctor. You may have strep throat, and that is contagious. If not treated right and quickly enough, the strep throat virus can turn into a flesh-eating bacteria that can cause y…
- What is the best remedy for sore throat?
- The throat gargled several times with warm water mixed with a little salt also provide relief from sore throat. This is one of the simplest sore throat cures.
- How to Remedy a Sore Throat
- ･ 1 When you start to feel the beginnings of a scratchy throat, take your temperature. It could be the… ･ 2 Vitamin C will boost your body’s ability to fight infection. There are throat lozenges on the market… ･ 3 Slippery elm tea is an…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- sore throat and have to do a presentation with group I need a quick remedy!!!!?
- Q: i woke up this morning with a bad sore throat any quick remedies
- A: gargle with warm salt watergargle with Oil of Oreganotake internally Oil of Oreganotake internally Olive Leaf Extracttake internally Licorice (capsules or tinture)
- quick sore throat remedy?
- Q: my husband is sick. he doesnt have blisters on his throat, but his throat does hurt. Any suggestions?
- A: Gargling with lukewarm water and a little salt. Do not use hot water, as this can make the throat feel worse.Drink plenty of liquids, such as juice, water, tea, and eat soup. Chicken soup has been shown to have healing properties, so get out the soup kettle, Madam!Give him warm tea, with honey and lemon. The honey & lemon combination is especially soothing to the throat.Tell him to rest plenty over this weekend, and to try not to speak to often, which can irritate his soar throat tissues.(That means you get to do all the talking today!) Maybe even sing for him!
- Sore throat remedy, quick!?
- Q: I don’t have any tea or sore throat medicine or anything like that, and I tried salt water but it doesn’t work. I have to go to my rehearsal in an hour.
- A: add some warm water in a glass and put about a tablespoon of salt with it … garggle it in ur mouth and spit it out …. works like a charm . countinue till all the water has been garggled