What is a remedy for sweaty hands
To prevent sweaty hands, clapping cornstarch or talcum powder between your palms. You can also use an unscented, aluminum salt-based antiperspirant, preferably a product made for palms and feet or wipe your palms often on tissues. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-remedy-for-sweaty-hands ]
More Answers to “What is a remedy for sweaty hands“
- What is the best medicine or remedy for sweaty hands?
- I do not know that there is a medicine or vitamin out there for this. So thinking outside the box.. I know that caffeine especially coffee can cause more sweating and that spicy foods can cause sweating. Maybe you should try to avoid certai…
- Are You Searching For a Sweaty Hands Remedy?
- For the past few years I, too, have been searching for a sweaty hands remedy and it’s only been recently when I’ve finally found a cure that helped me get rid of sweating for good. The common problem with the most known sweaty hands remedy …
- Does anybody have any remedies to stop sweaty hands??
- short of unsented deo, botox works but is pricy Dr. only not botox parties
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the best medicine or remedy for sweaty hands?
- Q: i have very sweaty hands and i need a cure… what can i use that will help get rid of this problem.. thanks a lot for your help
- A: you can actually get botox in the sweat glands.a friend of my mums had an operation which fixed the hands but now she has sweaty feet because the sweat technically has to go somewhere else. but she will have an operation to fix that too.go see your gp for suggestionsi know sage tea is good for sweating/hotflushes but has only been proven in menopause.
- A natural remedy for sweaty hands before dates?
- Q: Hey. I am a 13 year old girl.I have a boyfriend, and he is really nice.Bit there is one thing that is getting in between our relationship…. My sweaty hands! It is so embrassing.. Cause when i hold his hand it is kind of sticky from the sweat…. Is there any natural remedy that i can use before dates??? Write back soon as i have a date tonight..!!! Thanks So MUCHJ
- A: well the only thing i can think of is try to relax yourself and wipe your hands on your pants or something.
- how do i cure sweaty hands? using a home remedy?
- Q: too much sweating of hands, and im not even doing anything, just lying down watching tv.. any home remedy cure that works?
- A: I read somewhere that you can use antiperspirant on your hands…the same kind you use on your armpits. Just put a little bit on the palms of your hands and rub it in. It does work…I used to have sweaty hands when I was younger and was always embarrassed by it, and I tried it and it worked for me. Good luck.