What is a watson pill used for
Generic Name: Hydrocodone, Acetaminophen Strength: 10 mg, 650 mg Manufacturer: Watson Pharmaceuticals Trade Name: N/A Type: Analgesic. Thanks for using ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-watson-pill-used-for ]
More Answers to “What is a watson pill used for“
- What is green oblong pill watson 396 25 650 used 4 – Drugs.com?
- Please repost this topic in the correct section. Thank you!
- What are watson 349 pills used for and how strong are they??
- eat a few and ull be on cloud nine. i think the 349s are 5mgs of the opiate so eat like 3. and if ur worried about becoming addicted dont worry it wont happen from one time
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are watson 349 pills used for and how strong are they?
- Q: Have some of them not sure as to what they are used for?
- A: eat a few and ull be on cloud nine. i think the 349s are 5mgs of the opiate so eat like 3. and if ur worried about becoming addicted dont worry it wont happen from one time
- I found a white watson 385 pill. what is it?
- Q: My mom found a pill that is white and says watson 385. What is it and what is it used for? Do people get high from it?
- A: Ohh, hydrocodone. Yeah, those are pretty commonly abused. Opiate based pain reliever.
- Watson 349 for back pain can I use it for menstral cramps?
- Q: doctors perscribed me watson 349 pain killers for my back. I was wondering if I could use this pill for the horrendous cramps im getting right now. im at work and nobody has anything else and its all i have. It hurts so bad. I cannot afford to go home and rest, otherwise i would. Serious answers only please.
- A: Vicodin? wont really get rid of cramps just numb you upYou need either IBprofin (up to 800 mg) or Naproxen this will help your cramps better than Vicodin, besides that Vicodin is the weakest mg they make good luck