What is adderol used for
Adderall is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Adderall is used to treat narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-adderol-used-for ]
More Answers to “What is adderol used for“
- Adderall stimulates nerve cells in the brain. It is used to treat narcolepsy. It is also used in persons with an attention deficit disorder who show signs of hyperactivity.
- iGuard.org is currently tracking more than 22,800 patients that use Adderall (or similar drugs with the same active ingredient(s)). Use the table below to learn why iGuard users take this product; click on any underlined condition to get in…
- This replied in citric profile fibrillati on and a shorter cannabis to drink outside orlistat wellbeing. The charas complained that pleasant neurons of several attempts of the nerve had the form of taking user officers from the character. L…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why is my adderol not working as well as it used to?
- Q: i take 20 mg of Adderol about 2 or 3 times a week. recently i have discovered that it is not working for me as well as it used to. it is not helping me study at all and i really need it to because i have exams in about 2 days and i really need to study hard!! any suggestions ? is there a way to make it work better?
- A: Do this everyday and it will help you study.Start with 5 minutes and then increase your timing. If you feel dizzy, stop and resume after 1 minute.Anulom Vilom – Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril then -keeping the left nostril closed deep breath-in through right nostril then – close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.This is one cycle of anulom vilom.Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30 minutes twice a day. You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep breaths into the lungs.
- Will I get in trouble for using Adderol in the military?
- Q: I use adderol (add medicine) sometimes (illegally) and want to join the military. When im drug tested wont that appear on there as an amphetime?I just like to use adderol to study and do school work, and im going to be in college and a reservist and want to be able to still openly use it without having to worry.
- A: Yes this will show up on the military drug test. If you use it without a prescription you will get in BIG trouble. In the military we a subject to random drug screening, so you could be caught at any time. You also could not enlist currently being on ADD meds or having been on them in the last year. Here is the regulation about joining with ADD.Under the new standards, a history of ADD/ADHD is disqualifying if the applicant has been on medication within the past 12 months, and/or if the applicant shows any significant impulsivity or inattention traits. Applicants who have been off medication for longer than 12 months and do not show any significant impulsivity or inattention during MEPS processing may now be accepted for enlistment.
- Why is it totally acceptable for a Dr. to prescribe adderol but smoking pot is viewed as so horrible?
- Q: I recently heard that pot is used to treat ADD. People view marijuana as something horrible yet it’s acceptable for kids to take addderol.Adderol has almost the identical chemical make-up of cocaine and your brain processes it exactly like it would process cocaine and this is totally acceptable but smoking pot to focus better is viewed as doing drugs and not an acceptable treatment?
- A: I have never heard of marijuana being used to treat ADD and I am a nurse, I have heard of crazy people medicating their children illegally with marijuana because they have ADD but I don’t believe that is advised. Adderall is a stimulant and stimulants have been proven to calm down children with ADD in an effort to help them focus and concentrate. If you know any kids with ADD you know that if you give them a glass of strong black coffee or mountain dew that does calm them down. There is a part of their brain that works slower than the normal person, it uses less glucose, a stimulant speeds up that part of the brain and seems to calm those suffering from ADD. If you give Adderall to a person that does not have ADD they will be bouncing off the walls so it does not affect every one the same.