What is amoxicillon for
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic in the penicillin group of drugs. It fights bacteria in your body. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-amoxicillon-for ]
More Answers to “What is amoxicillon for“
- Will Amoxicillon make you gain weight?
- Are you talking about the antibiotic Amoxicillin? If yes, then it will definitely not make you gain weight. It is an antibiotic which fights the body’s infection. It does affect your metabolism in any way. Maybe the reason that you gained …
- Can you take motrin with amoxicillon
- These levels are merely few of Best Web toned and nutrition plans. Includes 85 all exercises Sell Technical improve your when the liver is. Next to why we need to to all a measurement health and body there is follow or more and wrinkles Aud…
- What to avoid while taking amoxicillon
- Alcohol may irritate your stomach if taken with amoxicillon, so use it with moderation.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My daughter has been taking amoxicillon for an ear infection and is getting sick again while taking it?
- Q: I have strep throat and I think she is getting it too. Why would she get it while taking antibiotics?
- A: Two reasons…….It could have a viral component. and antibiotics only kill bacteria. they are ineffective against a virus.orThe bacteria might have a resistance to amoxicillin. It might take a stronger antibiotic to conquer this particular germ.
- How long does it take for amoxicillon take till you start feeling better from sinus infection?
- A: it might not actually ever work. I do this and it works with in 24 hours every time I use it to cure sinus infections. THere are many kinds of bacteria that live in the sinuses, and this gets rid of all the bad ones!.This is the only thing that really helped me — my Dr. told me about a sinus wash that will kill bacteria.you needdistilled watersea saltliquid chlorophyll and colloidal silver from the health food store.in a glass mix 1/4 cup water with a pinch of salt and heat to body temperature.add 5 drops each silver and chlorophyll and mix.using a large dropper (like one used for infant medication) drop 2 full droppersfull into one side of the nose while laying down.Turn the head and let it drain out the other nostril. Be sure to have paper towels handy. or just use a neti pot, I like this better.The silver kills the bacteria and there are several hundred kind that can live in the sinus cavities and anti biotics don’t get rid of them all.Do this twice a day for a week, mixing up the mixture fresh each time.Then do it once a week for maintenance.There is nothing in this that will hurt you, and it cured me.I do not have to take claritin, or antibiotics anymore.best wishes
- Do I have to wait 12 hours before giving my son his second dose of amoxicillon?
- Q: He has an ear infection, I gave him his first dose at 3:00 PM. the bottle says to give in 12 hour increments, it is now midnight, would it be okay to give it to him now, or do i need to wake up in 3 hours to give it to him?
- A: Always give the medicine exactly as the doctor says. You can hurt him if you do differently with many medications.He is worth the extra trouble.